Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what tha...civics & preludes have more posts & threads!

when i saw that it kinda upset me...what are they better than accords...well fine maybe they are but we have to prove them wrong dammit
so post new threads ppl
:mad:

·
Registered
679 Posts
9accord6 said:
when i saw that it kinda upset me...what are they better than accords...well fine maybe they are but we have to prove them wrong dammit
so post new threads ppl
haha civics, eveyrone and their mom has one, but accords are the same thing :rolleyes: remember alot of people put a sticker on their civic and venture to SHO. HEHEE

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wanted one untill i found out that everywhere i looked i seen a civic, so i went with a accord!
Yeah i like the civic hatchback on the fast and the furious, its that mexicans, gold, em thats sweet car!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey man, civics rock! You just gotta make it different than all of the others with mods. :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont kno ...you can make em different all you want ...but they are still civics...small ugly ass cars...hehe

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dude, my 4cyl civic could beat your 4cyl accord any day.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe...no comment

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only advise i can give to the civic ppl is : "dont f----- with accord ppl cuz they are an angry bunch and will not stop at the "sorry" site of a small car...."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.