Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
638 Posts
crash6934 said:
can someone tell me what photoshop is? is it just like a program that allows you manipulate pictures so u can add stuff to see what it would look like?
you answered your queston for the most part. you can lower cars, put rims on, change the color, and other things. I'd throw up a couple pics but my photo host is down.

· Registered
1,668 Posts
its a very advanced art program - it lets you do many things. Its made by Adobe - you should check it out at their web site. Many companies use it to create advertisements, ads, etc. Its very popular - it retails around $600

· Registered
284 Posts
crash6934 said:
can someone tell me what photoshop is? is it just like a program that allows you manipulate pictures so u can add stuff to see what it would look like?
It's a professional graphics application that allows you to create and manipulate images. And there are far more uses for it than just "photochoping" cars.

· Registered
936 Posts
crash6934 said:
Adobe PhotoShop is a program. However, the term 'photoshop', photoshopped' or 'photochop' [as mokuboy said] simply means to "manipulate" something; like pix on Honda sites.

Personally, I started with PhotoShop and used it for a few years, but grew to hate it over time. My friends told me to switch to Paint Shop Pro, saying it was better. To make a long story short, I use PSP exclusively now.

Click here for info on how to use PSP.

I was bored a couple of weeks ago and 'photoshopped' someone's ride. They put it in their post. I copied it to PSP and 'manipulated' it a little. This was a quick hack job on my part, but see if you can tell what I did:

Anyway, that's "what photoshop is"... ;)

· Banned
638 Posts
OhSoFast said:
..... Its very popular - it retails around $600
mine came free with my scanner, and i'm sure someone has a pirated copy of it that you could donwload.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.