Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click this link and it should take you to the Hondagallery page of the Accord I speak of.
Can someone tell me if this is real or a big ass custom job
http://www.hondagallery.com/profile.php?id=2139

I like the tails and rims.......hehe
The reason why I ask if this is real is because it LOOKS like it has the tails of a 4th Gen accord, the front end of a 5th or 6th Gen accord, the grill of an Acura TL/CL and the body style of maybe a 2nd Gen Integra!
lol any help?

· Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pics should load, unless there is something wrong on an individual basis.
Basically what is this thing if any of you are familiar with it?
Any specs?

Also, if you saw thing car rollin down the street would you think it looked good or bad?

Lookin for input here cuz i'm thinkin bout maybe selling off my BMW and my old Accord and building something like this if lots of people like it

· Registered
952 Posts
im tempted to say its a 2nd gen integra sedan but thats just me... looks like a combo of lots of different hondas... who knows:confused:

· Registered
113 Posts
No it's really an accord!

I think it's made in japan and the other are usa ones.. like we only have the Accord Coupe as shown in my signature.
For the sedan we have an ugly different looking one..
Here are some pics of the ugly sedan:

· Registered
113 Posts
GUNDM Z said:
idunno bro........sum more of dat strange euro type of shiz......dat we'll never get a close up of cuz we live in da good 'ol u.s of a.....but a 1.8 in an accord kinda suck anyways........oh well....
U want closeups? Notice that i'm from europe :)

· Registered
377 Posts
91Integracer said:
almost looks like an acura...different countries have different shit.. I went to canada not too long ago and saw an acura 1.7 EL... basically a civic with cool taillights and acura headlights...and leather
there's no 1.7 EL in the us???? i never knew that.... then did u guys have the 1.6EL???

· Registered
140 Posts
Psikoticjed1 said:
when i first went to the philippines....i saw the civic vti cars....they looked kinda funny...this was back in 98
The Vti is your Si, as in the B16 engined Civic, well if its a European one it is anyway, the JDM Vti is the 1.5 SOHC Vtec.

And does that accord really look so strange to you guys? Its just a 5door hatchback model. There reasonably common here(Ireland).
The Accord here, came/comes in a 1.8i, a 2.0 iLS and a 2.2Vtec

Bren

· Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Leroy, can you give me some numbers/stats on your car and how it handles compared to the US crap we have?
Also, I like your trunk, it's like a 5th Gen except the cutout/indentation for the lic plate seems bigger......can you give me a close up butt shot of that?
And also how much a trunk lid like that is?

· Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks so far for all the input guys!
Tell me something now, um, how cheap/expensive do you think it would be to get THIS type of accord into the U.S or do some type of conversion on our current accords already in the states.
I would love to roll one of these down the street.
Looks good to me

· Registered
1,525 Posts
tis a strange world my friend...tis a strange world

all i know is its 1.8 liters!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.