Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the maximum width and height i fit under the wheel well of my rex. I think its 18 and 7.5 inches wide right

NOTE:

These rims are for show and street use(on a good day) use only. So no flaming about how I should use 15"s for racing and 16"s for show. Thank you :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
ive seen 18" enkei shoguns on a crx b4

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i have no idea whether he had turning problems or not....i guess it all depends on how low your car is

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yup, I've seen 18's on a rex. It'll fit. It depends on the how low it actually is. The lower it is, the more chance it has to hit the fenders when turning the wheels. Putting in a camber kit will only make it worst. I feel, if you go big rims, put on a body kit that lowers the body quite a bit. That way you don't have lower the car to the extreme.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
twofacedsir said:
Yup, I've seen 18's on a rex. It'll fit. It depends on the how low it actually is. The lower it is, the more chance it has to hit the fenders when turning the wheels. Putting in a camber kit will only make it worst. I feel, if you go big rims, put on a body kit that lowers the body quite a bit. That way you don't have lower the car to the extreme.
Thanx, good idea. thank you for the post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.