Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
They need to add the super bike and regular motorcycle from the first and second GTA. It would also be nice to see you be able to add things to your car, beside strap a bomb to it at 8 balls.

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Be able to hook up the Linerunner to the trailer

motorcyles, mopeds, atvs, full winged dodo, beable to fly the commerical jets, jet pack, be able to blow somebodys head off, legs, arms, and it actually shows the event! etc....:D oh and also the hookers take their tops off and bottoms off!:)

More parking garages, under ground parking garages, ferries, be able to fly the damn helicopters!

·
Registered
883 Posts
motorcycle, get licenses from car manufactorers and have some real cars in there, less bugs... it better be just as violent too and maybe a little more goary, like multiple death scenes for people you kill

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
People should get stuck under cars , more aggressive drivers reacting to your crazy driving....

Needs some smoke coming from the car when laying wheels & More views.....

Have more working buildings , that you can drive / crash through. Also Have more buildings you can walk in , instead of driving around them ,suprised no one posted that one yet.

More secrets , cars , needs like nasty quick buggies , monster truck (I know your feeling me on that one). Or perhaps like a scooter or something funny as well....so you can dart through small areas....

Also REPLAYS!!! hehhe....with all sorts of cool filters and stuff would also be nice.

Thats all i can think of for now.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
A skateboard!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I hear that the buildings are going to be more interactive along with the people also. So I'm hoping that you will be able to go into the buildings or as mike_sho said drive through them that would be sweet.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
maybe they should put ricers in there so we can beat the living shit out of them:D j/k I agree with putting in real cars, also how about adding children in there...it'd be funny seeing little kids flying everywhere...yes..I'm sick:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
I think they need to add "herbal" power ups like a fat kronik blunt or some shroomage. Also after every mission, you should get a free B.J. from any of the liberty city ho's.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.