Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
few new games out i want, but i dont have the budget for a bunch of games along with all my other endevors right now....so im lookin at fable 3, force unleashed 2 as well as deffenently planning on black ops for PC....i just dont know which one to get for 360 played the force demo it was fun as hell, never played fable but it looks pretty cool :confused fucking game season!!!!! :bash

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
black ops ftw

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Force Unleashed 2 got shitty reviews on every website I've seen, if you have the first one, play that one, don't waste your money on the second. Or just go buy the first. The second is too repetitive and is not as good as I expected. I would say Fable 3 if you like RPG style games.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Force Unleashed 2 got shitty reviews on every website I've seen, if you have the first one, play that one, don't waste your money on the second. Or just go buy the first. The second is too repetitive and is not as good as I expected. I would say Fable 3 if you like RPG style games.
Oh man, Youre right

First off Ill buy anything that says Star Wars on it, that being said I was really really let down. The story was utter shit. It could have been better, Im sick of all these clone shit in Star Wars.

The thing that pissed me off the most was it was so short.I beat it on Easy and Unleashed in 3 nights. The story was just shit, utter fucking shit "Oh Hi , Im Darth Vader, Im gonna make some StarKiller clones, whats that? You cant clone a jedi? Well sure you can, Whats that? They all came out window licking retards? Well ok two came out ok I think, Ill convince the one that doesnt like me that his gf is dead, whats that? he freaks out and runs away? Better go find his not dead g/f and set a trap someone call Admiral Ackbar"

I would have liked it 1000 times better if he would have ended up not being a clone, but it never really says he wasnt idk, both of the endings suck ass, ones all Emo and shit, and the others all Emo and shit.

So, ok Im a Jedi who thinks hes a clone of another Jedi, I better go find more jedi. Oh hey look, its Yoda, the last Jedi master in the Galaxy , I better ask him if I can go into this cave on Dagobah. Well he said yes, thats all I need to hear. Fuck DUDE, if anyone could have told Starkiller some shit it would have been Yoda... But no shitty story. Or fuck I cant think of a more Epic battle? but no," Oh hai, u protect cavez"? Yoda: "lol no" Starkiller: "K thxzbye"

Shitty Story
/rant

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
game is fun for sure, but it does end WAAAAYYYYY too quick....im a casual somewhat unskilled gamer and i beat it in about 6 hours total playing time...... it does have its moments though where it reminds me somewhat of playing the matrix game on PS2.... deffenently one of those games you might play when u wanna come home from a hard days work and just unwind and relax! very easy to be successful, very hard to fail, not frustrating at all :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh man, Youre right

First off Ill buy anything that says Star Wars on it, that being said I was really really let down. The story was utter shit. It could have been better, Im sick of all these clone shit in Star Wars.

The thing that pissed me off the most was it was so short.I beat it on Easy and Unleashed in 3 nights. The story was just shit, utter fucking shit "Oh Hi , Im Darth Vader, Im gonna make some StarKiller clones, whats that? You cant clone a jedi? Well sure you can, Whats that? They all came out window licking retards? Well ok two came out ok I think, Ill convince the one that doesnt like me that his gf is dead, whats that? he freaks out and runs away? Better go find his not dead g/f and set a trap someone call Admiral Ackbar"

I would have liked it 1000 times better if he would have ended up not being a clone, but it never really says he wasnt idk, both of the endings suck ass, ones all Emo and shit, and the others all Emo and shit.

So, ok Im a Jedi who thinks hes a clone of another Jedi, I better go find more jedi. Oh hey look, its Yoda, the last Jedi master in the Galaxy , I better ask him if I can go into this cave on Dagobah. Well he said yes, thats all I need to hear. Fuck DUDE, if anyone could have told Starkiller some shit it would have been Yoda... But no shitty story. Or fuck I cant think of a more Epic battle? but no," Oh hai, u protect cavez"? Yoda: "lol no" Starkiller: "K thxzbye"

Shitty Story
/rant
I don't understand why they didn't just pick up with the DLC where Starkiller became a full-on cyborg. Going on a mission to make Luke Skywalker your apprentice, and killing Boba Fett, etc, making the SW universe turned into ultimate darkside - that was cool. More of that would have been fine. I also heard taht the first force unleashed was accepted as the official transition between the two sagas by George Lucas himself, dunno if that's true, but the 2nd doesn't hold a candle to that.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
I don't understand why they didn't just pick up with the DLC where Starkiller became a full-on cyborg. Going on a mission to make Luke Skywalker your apprentice, and killing Boba Fett, etc, making the SW universe turned into ultimate darkside - that was cool. More of that would have been fine. I also heard taht the first force unleashed was accepted as the official transition between the two sagas by George Lucas himself, dunno if that's true, but the 2nd doesn't hold a candle to that.
The first one was tits, albeit too short, but it had a great story and it was fun as hell to play.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts