Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...so im savin up for the rev hard turbo kit...what should i buy before that? i kno im gonna need pistons and rods and ecu, but what else would be reccomended to get before the turbo that would run well with it? btw i have a 2000 Si

·
Registered
519 Posts
sleeve your block.. and you should be good to go! if you do that theres not really many limits to power once u have a solid block, maybe upgrade ur tranny, depending on exactly how much boost u plan on feeding that beast! just be careful u dont push it too hard! once u get some boost its like crack, you always want more :tu

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think the drag kit comes with an inline fuel pump but get an intake pump and sell the other one. Other than that the drag kits are pretty well put together. Maybe invest in an MSD ignition set up.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
teawins21 said:
sorry to intrude in your thread darkstarman2, but for those who do not know how to install a turbo kit... what do you guys do?

reaserch, research, research
read, read, read
practice, practice, practice

or just pay someone to do it for you.

·
Registered
630 Posts
darkstarman2 said:
have a local shop install it for you.
What kind of shops will install it for me? I live in Columbus, Ohio.. and I dont know of any place that will do it. I really dont want to install it myself because simply i'm afriad that i'll mess up somewhere while trying to installing it. yea anyways i'll apologize in advance.. as you can see im a FRESH newbie. haha

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
teawins21 said:
What kind of shops will install it for me? I live in Columbus, Ohio.. and I dont know of any place that will do it. I really dont want to install it myself because simply i'm afriad that i'll mess up somewhere while trying to installing it. yea anyways i'll apologize in advance.. as you can see im a FRESH newbie. haha
take it to a shop that specializes in imports/honda's. pick up the yellow pages and start looking.

if you dont know how to install a turbo i suspect that you dont know how they work exactly. research before you do anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.