Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've only been together a few months..but we've been friends for well over 10 years..and we're totally in love...
problem being, she lives 4 hours away and neither one of us has time to visit the other..so its been a month since we've seen each other..
any ideas on what i could do to just make her melt when i finally do go see her in 2 weeks?

·
Registered
635 Posts
phone sex....hehehe j/k :p you could go and visit her without telling her....have flower or gift deliver to her work place, combine with a sweet love note.....or a naked pix of urself :D j/k

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
5zigenDC5 said:
phone sex....hehehe j/k :p you could go and visit her without telling her....have flower or gift deliver to her work place, combine with a sweet love note.....or a naked pix of urself :D j/k
haha....... what if he comes by without notice and he finds her on top of Bob getting it on? :p j/p......

HOTBOY where are you?!?! ...... late hours at the flower shop? hehe..... hotboy will respond shortly with some great ideas. just wait and see.

·
Registered
88 Posts
you could go kick the ass of the other guy shes been fawkin (you know it happens) :D

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1200mk said:
haha....... what if he comes by without notice and he finds her on top of Bob getting it on? :p j/p......

HOTBOY where are you?!?! ...... late hours at the flower shop? hehe..... hotboy will respond shortly with some great ideas. just wait and see.
wow..i started reading some of hotboys posts...he was really the ladies man...thats some of the coolest stuff ever...there should be a sticky with just his shit in it so all us loser boyfriends can keep our women happy :D :p

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
have flowers delivered with a huge bear holding a poem, note, or song that you wrote for her. if it's a song.. sing it when you go see her. i'm sure she'll appreciate it.. trust me :)

EDIT: or you could gather a couple of buddies.. call her up and sing on her answering machine or her voicemail. that's what i did.. but that's assuming you can sing. hey even if you can't.. it'll be a sweet thought.

EDIT: wait i just reread your thing. it says what can you do WHEN YOU GO SEE HER. ah ic.. stuff that always works.. flowers, stuffed aminals *kyooteness*, jewelry, songs. always...

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
if all else fails, STICK IT IN THE BUTT! :p

·
Registered
311 Posts
Send flowers to her house and show up with a little teddy bear that says I love you on it. Have reservations at a place to eat for night (some where nice). Also if you want suprise her with a little gift from Freddricks or like Victoria Secrets. Something to spice up the night for the two of her. And mention how much you love her and how much she means to you. Complment her on how she looks and everything sould be golden.

·
Registered
162 Posts
man flowers are some times over used but in your case i would get some. But not just the usual RED! i mean get some nice ones most girls liek the purple roses. You nock on her and step out of the wat have the roses and a note on the ground and when she picks them up show yourself. Say how much you missed her ... then when you get a chance like before you leave i would write a ton of little notes and hide them through out here house .

For Example. I wrote to my girl. "You are a natural beauty" and placed it in her makeup box. "Hello my love" place that on her mirror in the bath room. "wish i was there to help" places that on the shower head. The i wrote "I" on one piece of paper "LOVE" on another. "You" on the last and placed them on her floor so when she woke up she woudl find them!

Man chichs dig the little things. Like go to a mall and as you walk by a store say lets go in there like Fredricks. Then say "Pick anythign out and i will buy it" Just try to be a nice guy that the big thing. Never let a girl touch a door handle! always compliment her.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
1200mk said:

Damn I'm gone for one one day and you guys are all over me!! I appreciate the compliments :)

accord 4 me said:
wow..i started reading some of hotboys posts...he was really the ladies man...thats some of the coolest stuff ever...there should be a sticky with just his shit in it so all us loser boyfriends can keep our women happy :D :p
lol.. you guys are crazy.. I'm just bein' me!! Everyones got those special ideas in their heads.. ha.. Ya a sticky would be cool hehe lol.. I'd rather just be a mod tho :) Anyways.. to your thread...

Oh ya..

civic29: He had some great ideas.. those work the best when you live with her, or see eachother everyday (im talking about the little notes n things :) ) great ideas :)

She lives 4 hours away.. and you havn't seen for for over a month correct?.. Did you guys know that me n my gf were 3 hours and a ferry ride away when we first got together?.. Yep yep! for only a month tho, till she moved in with me :) ANYWAYS lol.. to the thread.. I'm guessing you see her about once a month? True? Next time you go up.. man i'm telling you.. First thing you gotta do is look like a gentleman..
Sidenote: Last night (friday night) I decided to dress up.. just for no reason.. wore a really nice outfit.. Im talking like NICE black shoes.. nice dress pants, and a very clean blue collared dress shirt.. unbutton the top button.. tuck it in.. Spray on some nice cologne (Acqua Di Gio by Armani I recommend) .. Anyways, My boy comes and picks me up around 9.. and he's with his gf and his gf's lil hottie friend.. and they're both instantly giving me compliments!! I was like sweet.. They kept asking me why I was so dressed up n stuff.. and I was like "i dunno I just wanted to look good.. it feels good" hah.. they kept saying I was such a cutie n stuff lol..
Anyways.. So for starters I would wear something that looks great.. You gotta show her that you can look your best.. You gotta smell nice (girls love a guy who smells good!).. You never see this gurl.. You love her.. You gotta show her that clean, true gentleman side of you.. Make reservations (liek someone said) to a very nice restraunt.. c'mon man we wanna blow her away! Sweep her off her feet.. So when you come to her place.. get out of your ride.. along bring a single white rose.. (red is played out! hehe)... walk up to the door.. ring the door bell.. When she answers the door.. Damn she'll see you all nicely dress up.. a single rose in your hand.. Can you guess how she's gonna react? I bet you can.. give her a long hug.. (she'll smell you then!) Have you ever told your gurl friend from your heart how beautiful she is?.. Like honestly.. Look deep into her eyes.. "you know what babe?... You're beautiful..."... Whisper it.. kiss her softly on the lips.. give her the rose.. Tell her you love her.. and that you missed her..

So now we got the into taken care of.. Tell her she has to get ready to go out.. dont tell her where you're going.. make it a nice surprise.. Dinner isn't that big of a surprise but eh.. its somethin' :).. so take her out to dinner.. Ok I dont know what kinda funds you're pulling in.. But you gotta get her a gift.. You have been friends for 10 years?! Thats awesome man!.. Remember that you are always gonna be her best friend.. before you are her boyfriend.. If I were you I would get a simple ring that meant friendship.. Now this is just me.. But I always have some cash lyin' around for this kinda thing hehe.. I'd spend about 2 bills.. Nothing big.. just something small and simple.. Again this is just what I would do.. So take her out for dinner.. when you guys are sitting down and talking about "us" and "our relationship".. present the gift to her.. Hmm a few ideas on how to give it to her..
Sidenote: For what I did for my gf when I did this (I got her a nice diamond necklace) I left it in the box.. and I reached for her hand underneath the table.. and I just put the box in her hand her reaction.. "what is this?" what a HUGE!!! smile on her face.. "no seriously.. what is this!?" hehehe.. I was just like "i dunno?"... and there were 2 ladies sitting on the other side of us.. The one lady looked at me and saw my gf's reaction and the lady was like just mouthing to me and pointing at her finer "is it a ring?!" lol.. I touched my neck and mouthed back to her "necklace" lol.. so anyways.. She opened the box... and she was like "omg its so beautiful".. She wore that necklace proudly... it represent our love..
So thats a way you could give it to her.. just slide her the box underneath the table.. or maybe take it out of the box and slide it on her finger underneath the table.. Be creative man!..

Ok now that dinner is over.. here comes the good stuff! We're talkin Honeymoon suite at the finest hotel (or whatever u can afford :p)... Get the reservations all together.. Pull up to the hotel..
Sidenote: Ok this ones funny.. one time I (well not just once but this one time) lol.. we were cruisin' around one night me n my gurl.. and she was like "ughh i dont feel too good" lol I was like thinkin *SWEET!! this is gonna work perfect*.. so I pull into the hotel parking lot and im like "honey are you ok?" She was like "well im feeling fine enuff, you dont have to pull into here" lol.. I was like.. "i'll be right back im gonna get u some water".. so when I was in the hotel I went up to our honemoon suite and I lit all the candles.. came back down..
Ok I'll just continue with what you should do and i'll kinda blend my story into it lol.. Ok So before you ever picked up your gf.. you should be at the hotel setting things up.. Your honeymoon suite should come with a HUGE ass jacuzzi a nice sized TV and a great view and a king size bed ;) Oh ya and an exremely sweet ass mirror on the ceiling too! hahah.. Set up the room with candle light.. I put about 50 candles all around the room this one time.. I filled the jacuzzi up with hot water and lots of bubbles.. put the candles all around the tub and around the bed and head board.. in the bathroom.. just wherever u can put a candle.. put 3 lol.. hehe.. go nuts!... Maybe have a few beverages in a cooler beside the bed as well.. and leave a nice gift on the bed from Victorias Secret... (dont get anything too kinky.. just something simple and elegant)... So when you are setting up the room dont light the candles yet, cuz you are going out for dinner, and the room will be extremly hot if u leave all the candles burning by the time u get back its gonna be hot in there.. SO.. Pull up to the hotel.. tell her you'll brb.. go light all the candles.. spray some cologne in the air.. get back to the car and take her up to the room.. She'll be blown away... Tell her you love her..

Damn.. look at this.. we got you all lookin sharp and handsome.. we had dinner at a nice restraunt.. you got her a special ring that will mean ALOT to her... and now you got this beautiful room lit up by candles.. and the jacuzzi too.. I dont know how far you two are sexually.. but take a bath together.. massage her back while ur in there... show her that romantic side!! Get her to try on that lingerie you got her.. Put on some R&B music.. (not sure what kind of music u are into so im not gonna write out a bunch of songs u probably dont even like lol)..

There you go man.. so lets just take a look at this checklist..

1) Go to her city, make reservations for hotel, and restraunt
2) Go to hotel first, and set things up
3) Go get ready.. look sharp etc
4) Go to her place
5) Go eat
6) Go to hotel with her and light candles
7) Go back to the car, get her, and go up to the room

OK!!! SOOOOOOO hopefully I got everything covered.. I mean again, im not sure how far you two are into things.. I mean about the lingerie, jacuzzi, n all that sorta stuff.. But good luck.. I wish I had a gf again.. I wish I was in your shoes man..

Holla back if you need any else..

Good luck

Peace

EDIT: Holy shit I wrote alot!!!!

EDIT: Ahh I forgot!! I gotta have red rose petals in the bubbles in the jacuzzi.. have the petals all over the bed and the floor too!! Sorry I forgot! Oh ya and have a dozen for when you pick her up.. like when she is done getting ready.. when u hop in ur car to go out for dinner. have a dozen red/white roses sitting on her seat for her.. have a little card that says "I Love You" and maybe write something special on it.. You know those little cards u get when u buy flowers? They are like the size of business cards yunno? Anyways.. thats it!!

Good Luck, hope you use some of my ideas << I'd put a big smiley there but I ran out of images to use for this post lol.. : ) there we go.. good luck! : )

EDIT: Ok one last thing.. Again, I dont know how far you are with your gf.. so disregard some of the 'sexual' things if u may.. I dunno.. just givin ya some ideas hehee.. peace

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
could you write any more hotboy?:rolleyes:

haha...... freakin book n shit.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
HB you ARE the ladies man

ï got my cavathier right hea.

now u need to start talking with a lisp on this board dude.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
tell us how it went foo!:p

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
wow i was gonna respond but hotboy stole it all from me.....do what he said, he indeed is one of the guys on here that know how to treat a woman....btw HB can u remind sum1 of that for me....lol u know who im talkin bout....lol;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts