Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight guys i just got my kit on and i am in a dillema about what to do next. i got pry about 600 to spend or so. i got i/h/e/ cat, FPR, rail, koni yellows and H&R springs, swaybar, and a ww rs II kit. i need some help what should i do next. i thought about some rota subzeros and tires but why buy um to let them sit cuz i got ls rims with sno tires fer the winter. gimme some opinions. thanx

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
Get "Hooked on Phonics" the tapes,,, because I don't think that they have CD's or DVD versions yet.

Seriously though, if you read the above sticky's then you should have an overall plan Not just a piece it together as it goes.

AND I don't mean that you have to save all the money first, I just mean that YOU should already have a full plan of what you want out of the car and where you want to be in the end.

NOT asking everyone; "Yo MaNg, WaT Ya ThInK I ShOuLd Do NoW?" That's just poor planning and the way that money is wasted.

Get a plan and decide what to do...

Show?

Go?

Mix of both?

or

Serious Racer and or a mix in between?

Howsabout saving that $600. Bones or Clams or whatever they call them while you decide, and have even MORE money to do a TURBO?!!! There I said it...

Good luck, and don't take it personally, there are 1,000,000's of posts by lost soles just like youself that Didn't Plan and don't really know what to do next.

Read some and study some more and put that together with your ideas and VOILA you've got a plan for your car WITH ideas...

A.

PS I personally dislike bodykits, so I'd have spent that money elsewhere to make your car handle alot better and be alot faster than Just look the part. To each his own though...;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
What about a stereo upgrade? A new deck, speakers, amp, and a sub would be nice.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already got a system adn deck and all that thanx fer the opinion anyway. grayteg, i dont care if you and everyone else want to plan your stuff out or whatever but im not all bout that, when i feel like working on my car i buy something, i just got intake and a header so im not gunna go turbo. but thanx anyway fer the opinion also. i am going for a mix, although im not to bigg on the looks, pry just gunna get kit rims and shaved emblems. but i was focussing more on fact that i was gunna spend the next 600 or so on performance. got any opinions? and i already got hooked on phonix. shit was like 2 grand and didnt work:D haha jk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Aluminium radiator, new hoses, cooler thermostat and a higher pressure radiator cap. New water pump and timing belt and anyseals that are leaking. Peace!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts