Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
I would go with the last 2 choices...
but i think the best one would be to swap the H22 right in to place. If i had three grand right now thats DEFINATELY what i would do.. .. my main intention of getting an H22 in my accord is so that it can be fast as hell and beat Si's all day long.

Do you want to run 14's? Thats just what the VEC (Virtual Engine Calculator) told me i would run w/ an H22 in my car.

OR

Do you want to buy a 93 240 sx and have one hell of a fun time in the rain. Rear wheel drive cars are god for the track but suck in the rain. If you are inexperienced with them.. good luck.. another friend of mine has lost 2 240's now either from carelessness or lack of skill. Good Luck with whatever you do..

Heres an alternative.. give the money to me.. hahahah

· Registered
69 Posts
oh yeah.. PS.. that is a really nice ride you have..

I like the paint and the JDM headlights, the type R grill and the wheels (stock?) I just wonder about the body kit... other than that i would give it two thumbs up

im too stupid to figure out how to put my pic in my sig

· Registered
4,607 Posts
accord5465121 said:
I would go with the last 2 choices...
but i think the best one would be to swap the H22 right in to place. If i had three grand right now thats DEFINATELY what i would do.. .. my main intention of getting an H22 in my accord is so that it can be fast as hell and beat Si's all day long.

Do you want to run 14's? Thats just what the VEC (Virtual Engine Calculator) told me i would run w/ an H22 in my car.

OR

Do you want to buy a 93 240 sx and have one hell of a fun time in the rain. Rear wheel drive cars are god for the track but suck in the rain. If you are inexperienced with them.. good luck.. another friend of mine has lost 2 240's now either from carelessness or lack of skill. Good Luck with whatever you do..

Heres an alternative.. give the money to me.. hahahah
damnit know...thats my idea....give it to me..not him me...im a poor college student from a foreign country...ure government makes my life more expensive so i cant afford anything:D (sigh...doesnt that just make u feel sad:) ) haha.....

anyway....u ever try ride a bike?

· Registered
4,607 Posts
v6Princess said:
I say, spend it all on your girlfriend. *wink wink*;)

baahh...dont listen to her...those creatures are not to be trusted when the issue of money comes up:D

eeekkkk...j/k...dont kill me im really a nice person:cool: :D

seriously though if it has to be one of those options i say get the h22 without hesitating. labour may cost u a bit more though.

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got 95 rims in the front and 97 in the back. The other two 95 tires are bald and the other two 97 tires are flat. Just lazy to change them. Either that or i put on Steelies. I will put tires on the other rims soon.

· Registered
69 Posts
do you want to go fast? look better? or be really fast? massage your ears daily?

fast=H22
look better=wheels
really fast= hatchw/motorswap, bike
massage ears bog car down=system

it all really depends on what you want..

i have a need for speed... H22's calling my name

· Registered
4,607 Posts
accord5465121 said:
do you want to go fast? look better? or be really fast? massage your ears daily?

fast=H22
look better=wheels
really fast= hatchw/motorswap, bike
massage ears bog car down=system

it all really depends on what you want..

i have a need for speed... H22's calling my name
i prefer the speed as well but u have to look at his mods alrdy...now if he gets the h22 its going to be even stranger with that wheel and tire combo.

· Registered
1,094 Posts
hatch? i think your present car looks better... planning on the whole b18/20 drop? my friend had the heavily modded b20 setup in his 2dr civic, ran 13s... now he's thrown it in a hatch and running low 12s... last week on the streets whooped on RX-7 TT over and over again.. and it's fun watchin modded SSs burnout after they lose..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.