Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my gf bday, her godbro took her out to eat. he tried to kiss my girl but she moved away. it was just the two of them i think. i trust her, but i don't trust the guys or the guys she hang around with. i just want to go and confront him and yell at him or something. i'm about to install his system in about a wk also. should i just let this go.? i just hate it when they know she got a bf and they still try to make a move on her. what do you guys i should do? forget about it or confront him. my gf told me to forget bout it and leave it alone.

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
id probably say respect her wishes
make sure she knows it bothers you and maybe that you don't want her to hang with him alot
but let it be her choice and not something your forcing on her... don't make it an ultimatum..

as for him.. ignore him.. he's just jealous that you have her and he doesn't... if he continues then maybe take matters to the next level...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. she hardly kick it with him because she don't like him either. she only went out with him that day was because it was her bday and he treat her out to cheesecake factory. she never bveen to cheesecake factory before and i'm dead broke to go there since its so expansive. i do respect her wishes that is why i'm just going to ignore it. if he try to make a move again, i'll let confront him. thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
her god brother?!?!?

she told you about it, and she doesn't like him. your set. nothing else to do.

doesn't make sense to confront him since it'll only 'cause pain: physical to you or him and perhaps emotional between you and your girl.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i need the money so i'm installing his system for like $40. i'm just gon forget about it because my girl told me too.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
94accordex4u said:
on my gf bday, her godbro took her out to eat. he tried to kiss my girl but she moved away. it was just the two of them i think. i trust her, but i don't trust the guys or the guys she hang around with. i just want to go and confront him and yell at him or something. i'm about to install his system in about a wk also. should i just let this go.? i just hate it when they know she got a bf and they still try to make a move on her. what do you guys i should do? forget about it or confront him. my gf told me to forget bout it and leave it alone.
well what i would do is when you do his system just be like, well whats this i hear about you tryin to make a move on my girl? and then just be like very imposing **point figner** just dont let me catch you doin that or let me hear about you doin it again, alright? and see if he gets the message then

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my girl told me to not even bother selling my system to him and installing it because she don't want to see him no moe. or talk to him. i'll just sell the system because i need to get rid of it anyways and not install it. my girl doesnt want me to cause any trouble with him. she just told me to leave it alone and forget about it. if he ever try again, i'll confront his ass and open a can of whoop ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts