Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feels good to be back. been a couple of years since i been out of the scene/signed on. i'm driving a 2000 accord sedan right now and it is falling apart on me (user errors). anyway, i'm contemplating on whether or not to buy a del sol because it's cheap and the interchangeable engine factor (a new car all in all, roughly) or make payments on a boring car like a benz or a bimmer (i'm not made of money, i live in los angeles [by downtown] need i say more). at 23 years of age, i feel it's not my place anymore but i always wanted a del sol with either a b18c or a h22a engine. so, you guys here are my deciding factor. thank you. don't flame me =)

·
Registered
578 Posts
well if a del sol is wanted i have one for sale 94 si blue auto :( runs good one owner before me .

·
Registered
974 Posts
a benz and a del sol are going to be two VERY different cars. your gona get a biased opinon here. Everyone is gona say get a del sol.

I really like del sols, they dont have to much power or handling stock, but with less than 2000 dollars in aftermarket stuff it will be amazing.

But luxery isnt the most important thing to honda when they made this car. Plastics everywhere, fake leater for the boots. Stuff like that. overall it feels like a sporty econobox inside.

but for ~5000 dollars you could have a car that is real fun to drive, if not the smoothest ride in LA.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
shit I would say hell yeah get a del sol and pimp the ish out of it...but if you can get an m3...you'd better just do that...nothing would compare to an m3...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts