Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to buy a 94 ex, si motor and trans conversoin with 90k on the motor and trans i was wondering what i should do first to the car it already has i/e
but the guy is selling it for 2200 is it worth it it also has a a carbon hood.

·
Registered
141 Posts
carbonlip. sounds toooo good. might want to go over it with a super fine tooth comb. i gave 1850.00 for a plane jane dx coupe with 225000 mile on it. keep us informed. and don't trust the carfax either. good luck

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i going to test dirve it this weekend it is a young kid who is selling it i dont think he really nows the value becuase he listed it in the want add and really is trying to get rid of it it does have some small dent in the back and the paint is not exactly flawless, hopefull the mechnical is all good cause i will have time to repair the body but if it dosent run theres no point cause i still need to commute to work

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
just test drive the shit out of it. and i'd be wary of a kid and the condition of his modded car. you know its probably been driven fairly hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.