Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i have a b16a with 10.6:1 compression same as type-r i was wondering if i would have to do anything besides plugs to it to run a zex kit and if i were to get the venom intake manifold and a throttle body would it help the n20 ditrobution better of should i just get a direct port kit and save my time any help woul dbe nice my car runs a [email protected] right now with a 2.1 60' time any estimates on what a 55 65 or a dp 70 shot would put me down to? thanks in advace

· Registered
1,366 Posts
the B16 is good for a nice dose of N2O if operating correctly.
dry kit is ok, but i'd go DP or wet. DP you'll have to bend lines to fit the IM you're using which will take more time but it's worth it.
the wet kit is pretty simple and is better than the standard dry kit.

you could run a 75/80 shot DP on the B16 with one step colder plugs, fuel pump, ignition unit and some ignition retard.

should give you a reliable boost in power when installed and used properly. i wouldn't bother with the Venom IM and TB unless you're going turbo also in the future. an ITR, Skunk2 or JG IM will be plenty for N/A with N2O on the side. just decide on an IM before getting and installing a kit so you don't have to redo everything, especially if going DP and bending lines etc.

have fun!

later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.