Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
noi think you snot a bad price but i in my opinion the stock bumper looks alot better if i were you i would save that money for a carbon lip or a motor or something

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
** Our Site Is Temporarily Unavailable Due To Scheduled Maintenance **

We are sorry, but our site is temporarily unavailable due to weekly scheduled maintenance that occurs every Friday from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM EST.

The purpose of these scheduled maintenance downtimes is to make improvements to the system, such as adding new hardware or making changes in software to offer new features. During scheduled maintenance, we try to make improvements as quickly and as safely as possible.

Please check the Announcement Board at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml for updates.

Regards,
eBay Canada
bah, stupid canehdian ebay

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
it's alright...i would keep the stock one though

·
Registered
189 Posts
That bumper is pretty grotesque, IMO :) Just too wild...

Like everyone else said, I think a lip on your stock bumper would look a lot better, as well as cost you a lot less...

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
well, just like the title of the auction says, it is quite "extreme" if that's what you want, go for it ;) it's a pretty good price. but personally i think it's a TAD too much. if it didn't stick out that far forward i'd like it more. i DO like the sideskirts a LOT though ;)

get the sideskirts and a nice front lip :)

ghost

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i think a front lip is what i will do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts