Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even if it was something as gay as a "Type S" brand air freshener. Boy how times have changed eh. My first mod was an autozone intake. Then i had some gay Neon glowing pedals.......well my views towards my car have changed alot since then. (but i still have the intake)

·
Registered
104 Posts
My first mod was before i even got my license. I had a manual 94 civic DX. The thing didn't have a tach so i figured, "hell, i'll get one at autozone!" Well being 15 at the time, i was on somewhat of a low budget, and bought one of those 20 dollar tachs. When i "installed" it, i knew nothing about wiring (not much different than today) and thought it would be smart to drill a hole in the distrubutor cap and attach the wires directly to the chip inside. Well lets just say i ended up getting a new distributor... Wow..those were the days...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Car: 1992 Camaro z28
Mod: Cut in half broomstick to hold the hood/hatch open. :lol2

Car: 2003 Dodge Durango
Mod: CD Player

Car 1997 BMW mZ3
Mod: New top

Car: 2005 Dodge SRT-4
Mod: Stage 1 ECU

·
Registered
49 Posts
1991 mazda miata : k&N air injection kit
1993 mazda miata: lsd kyb adjustable shocks and rsr springs
92 hatchback dx : jdm b16a matrix intake, 2.5 kudo performance exhaust stainless steel eaders earls steel braided brake lines 99 integra type r tranny piaa fog lamps and some halos lol :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t

·
Registered
104 Posts
94 Civic EX- First mod was kenwood 3ways in the back and infiniti 2-ways in the front

00 Civic Si- Its going to either be fogs or an alarm...we'll see lol

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude, you dodged that nut smack matrix style...

·
Registered
435 Posts
74 ford maverick- painted grill black..lol
77 trans am- rebuilt carberator and it still caught on fire when i started it..lol
93 daytona-nos floormats and stering wheel cover-- i jus turned 15
94 camaro- dual exhaust
95 civic dx- home depot intake...lol dnt ask
02 saturn- silverstar headlights and nothing else i promise..lol
94 firebird- cold air intake
96- civic ex- my current car. first thing i got was a cold air intake ebay special with k and n cone filter.

im 19 now and as u can tell i got a problem with buying cars

·
Registered
104 Posts
civic96TN said:
74 ford maverick- painted grill black..lol
77 trans am- rebuilt carberator and it still caught on fire when i started it..lol
93 daytona-nos floormats and stering wheel cover-- i jus turned 15
94 camaro- dual exhaust
95 civic dx- home depot intake...lol dnt ask
02 saturn- silverstar headlights and nothing else i promise..lol
94 firebird- cold air intake
96- civic ex- my current car. first thing i got was a cold air intake ebay special with k and n cone filter.

im 19 now and as u can tell i got a problem with buying cars

LoL You aren't kidding. Thats a shitload of cars for 19. And how the hell does a saturn fit in that group of cars! lol How many of those do you still have?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.