Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried asking this question in the suspension and hybrid forum but i havent got any responses. hopefully someone here will know.

my friend has a wrecked 92 integra ls. he just purchased a
91 civic si hatch. i need to know what parts can we take from the
integra and transfer them to the civic.
what fits?? shocks,springs,brakes,sway bars???
thanks for any help or ideas

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well the suspension on the integra is all stock except the neuspeed sport springs. he wants to use those springs along with some new shocks. and i was wondering if the neuspeed springs will fit on the civic. also i want to know if the front and rear disk brakes from the integra will go on the civic si.
he has a b16 in the integra that will go into the civic. so far we know he needs mounts and shift linkage from hasport. we know the motor,tranny and axels from the integra will go in. the only question is what harness to use and what computer.
but right now the most important thing is the supsension and brakes because whoever had this civic before CUT the fron springs, and i drove it today and its not safe. its riding on the bumpstops. thanks for any help

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for the brake part i was thinking that i could probably swap everything. for the front starting with the whole spindle/hub/rotor/caliper..etc and for the rear the whole trailing arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts