Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking for a subwoofer, i dont blare my music, or find it enjoyable to get the shit kicked out of me by a woofer either. i want a nice woofer that will give moderate leval of oomph and still sound good, i was looking at an eclipse 10" SW7304DVP at the shop my buddy workes at and i kinda liked it when i listened to it in the shop, but its hard to say without having it in a car, i open to any sujestions

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
eclipse is a pretty good brand......i can't say they're as good as they used to be. but if your looking just to get i lil more bottom end then i say go for it. known' you get a good price from your boy. :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i say do it :D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Not many people heard of eD, they are an internet brand. eD are good sub but its hard to pass up a good deal on an eclipse sub.
Eclipse > eD if you can get a good deal on elipse.

$100 in a box is a good price, cuz that sub goes for about $120 shipped on ebay unautheroized.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
^^^^ he aint lien'...you can get a jlw1v2 for half the price of a jlw3v2 and get AMAZING bass response.....i don't know if your boy carries JL but i promise you be happy with the outcome. JL had to redesign the W3 cause the new W1 was doing W3 performance at half the price...my rep said they were a victom of their own success.......i can't spell.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i only want one woofer, i lneed my hatch for when i carry stuff in my car, yes he does carry jl, but imo they sounded like shit compared to the eclipse, pluss the eclipse have 400 rms and max of 800

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
LilGecko96 said:
pluss the eclipse have 400 rms and max of 800
and what does this mean about sound quality? nothing. most speakers can easily handle above their rms value (true value) as long as you watch the gains and don't turn the volume knob like a crazy person.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it meens nothing i was just sayin, geeze settle down boy ive listened to them both, and the eclipse sounds much much better

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
sounds like you got your mind made up....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts