Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I put together of my car. And don't worry i'm workin on some different tail lights for all you NATO's out there.

·
Registered
372 Posts
#1 - body kit, finish it, get the other tsunami parts
#2 - paint, the door protectors and mirors
#3 - altezzas, they are just plain GAY

U asked what we all thought...:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
sorry, i like the rims

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You ask my opinion and you shall receive.... I really don't like your EJ6.... it's too flamboyant for my taste... sorry :td:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i think its ugly all the way around

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
U B harsh dOOder!LOL! :p
no, he asked my opinion and i offered it, its his car, so whatever he could but a fucking park bench on it for a wing and i would not like it but its his so whateva

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I guess that's kinda what i was expecting for replies. For one I am painting the door bumpers and mirrors. 2nd Tsunami doesn't make a compete kick for the 3 Door. Alteeza's are already gone (finaly). The picture realy doesn't do it justice, that front end shot really does look ugly. Just thought i would throw it up.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Well, I must say U took that very well...:eek:

Post some pics of what it looks like now.;)

word

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
VegasHB said:
2nd Tsunami doesn't make a compete kick for the 3 Door.
the Tsunami sideskirts fit all models of civics
and there are plenty of rear lips and bumpers that could complete it
a C-West rear would look good
and the headlights oh the headlights, BLAH!

every project has a starting point

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, well hell. It just struck me why when this car got stolen from me that the dude that did it, didn't take anything but my gauges and stereo. LOL

Well I must say I like the headlights, but i'm all for constructive criticism. I appreciate the honesty, it's nice to see something besides someone screamin, HEY NICE RICER @SSH*LE.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Man some of you guys are really harsh! Personally it is not my style but if the owner likes it, so be it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
TCivicEX said:
Man some of you guys are really harsh! Personally it is not my style but if the owner likes it, so be it.

so do you think people should sugar coat their responses because they should not "hurt their feelings"?.......:lol2:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
temp03 said:
so do you think people should sugar coat their responses because they should not "hurt their feelings"?.......:lol2:
Bwhahaha! I think he was just singling U out dOOder! :tu2:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Bwhahaha! I think he was just singling U out dOOder! :tu2:
i dunno, i think that if someone asks for an opinion on their car they should expect everything, the owner of this vehicle has and i give him props for that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts