Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello:

i wanna install nitrous in one of my cars, I believe that will be in my del sol Y8 engine.
But the Nitrous is a new sperience for me , and all I know arround the nitrous is because of you and this forum, thanks guys,thanks ,thanks :)

well, What you think about this kit? is very complete.. and very cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/IMPO...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33740QQitemZ8067196706

my first choice is Nos or ZX because are most famouse.

thanks again... :love

·
Registered
265 Posts
on ebay you get what you pay for
i havent herd of that company so i would do alot of diggig before i bought their kit, you dont want a poorly made solenoid to be the reason you need a new motor

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, yes you are right.

I like Zex with the throttle-position sensor

·
Registered
265 Posts
zex is diffrent i got my zex kit on ebay and i saved alot too but on ebay if it is not a name brand that every one has herd of than most likely it is crap and its not worth saveing only $100 if the jet sits in the nosel loosly so you get blow by nos that frys your motor because it was mass produced in china or some shitty turbo company give you the wrong spring for a knock off tial waste gate that blows up you itr motor because it didnt open.

ok i feal better
good luck

·
Registered
682 Posts
if u buy that kit get ur cylinoids from checker.. go buy em from checker.. and if the nozzle is no good get one form NX...

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Miguel_71 said:
hello:

i wanna install nitrous in one of my cars, I believe that will be in my del sol Y8 engine.
But the Nitrous is a new sperience for me , and all I know arround the nitrous is because of you and this forum, thanks guys,thanks ,thanks :)

well, What you think about this kit? is very complete.. and very cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/IMPO...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33740QQitemZ8067196706

my first choice is Nos or ZX because are most famouse.

thanks again... :love
i would stick to zex, nos, nx, or edelbrock(if they make import kits these days)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.