Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten a few pm's with a request for that rear air deflector ( you know who you are....;) )...in doing so I've gone back to the link and I've noticed these carbon fiber light covers and I'm not sure if I they would look good when I put my "nose covr" in the summer....what you think...I hope the pic comes out....

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE]Originally posted by Brice
I don't even know what the hell that thing is but don't put it on your car man. [/QUOTE]

Brice...here is a pic of the Si with these light covers....

Thanks guys for your opinions.....I was also discouraged by the guys from the "old" SHO Si/Sir board to get ridd of my rear spoiler and not buy a nose cover....and look at my ride now....ugly but ....one of a kind....

· Registered
303 Posts
HEK said:

Thanks guys for your opinions.....I was also discouraged by the guys from the "old" SHO Si/Sir board to get ridd of my rear spoiler and not buy a nose cover....and look at my ride now....ugly but ....one of a kind....

I think the rear spoiler ruins the lines of the Si, but hey, what floats your boat.

Full_Clip has an Accord wagon, so no spoiler on that shit.

· Registered
561 Posts
I like those headlight covers a lot better than the full blackouts. Are they even legal HEK? I knew a guy that had an accord that got pulled over for them, then again that was Minnesota, the strictest state in the US.

· Registered
868 Posts
I am not down with those head light covers. Get some projectors (I saw some really nice projectors on this kids car at my school yesterday, they looked like 92-95 Projector headlights..phat!). And why'd you take off the spoiler and put on the nose? I mean, i know the nose protects the front and all but....and as for the spoiler, personally I love the Si spoiler, I also like the ITR spoilers, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it's not my car so do whats cool with you man!

· Registered
4,608 Posts
well the real definition of a rice is "posing as something that you are really not" for example, putting a type r sticker while its really not a type r. so putting that headlight cover won't be ricey rather it will jsut be butt ugly. hehe

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kloth said:
I like those headlight covers a lot better than the full blackouts. Are they even legal HEK? I knew a guy that had an accord that got pulled over for them, then again that was Minnesota, the strictest state in the US.
I'm going to check the laws in both Connecticut and Massachussets..since I would hate to have a Statey stop me for something so frivolous...I have seen lots of full blackouts in CT on mostly pick up trucks and van...and IMO those actually should be illegal since they cut out the headlights almost totally.....these here only cover the portion of the headlight that is not in use....
But again I like input from "yous" guys....Thanks either way...:cool:

· Registered
84 Posts
those things r nasty and u need to lose the rear upper window spoiler/wind deflector thing.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
HEK said:
I've gotten a few pm's with a request for that rear air deflector ( you know who you are....;) )...in doing so I've gone back to the link and I've noticed these carbon fiber light covers and I'm not sure if I they would look good when I put my "nose covr" in the summer....what you think...I hope the pic comes out....
you're entitled to your own opinion, but you asked for others, so, i would not put them on an Si. -peace

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.