Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering wheres the best place that you guys order your head light bulbs from? I am lookin for some new ones for my civic. I am looking for the ones that look like HID. Thanks

OK I CANT TYPE AS WELL AS YOU... let me correct myself... BULBS

·
Registered
435 Posts
WTF are BLUBS!!?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are yours the 130watt ones? I want some so bad... they seem cheap enough. Wont 130watts mess up my wire harness?

Edit: Im not looking for brightness here.. just that blue kinda tint to the light.. i think it looks sweet. Any brand name suggestions?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
KoolAsian said:
you can always try ebay.. thou you might find some cheap ones.
TRUST ME!

go for www.ebay.com and search for "NOKYA headlights" ;) these are the best moderately priced bulbs i've found ;) you can get some REALLY nice, GOOD quality ones for like $25 SHIPPED!

they're 90/100W which is a LOT better than the stock 55/60W. and get ARCTIC WHITE. it'll give you a nice bluish tint but not too blue as to where it's ricey...
and these bulbs aren't 130W either so they won't melt the wires :)

good luck man
ghost

·
Registered
454 Posts
GhostRider said:
TRUST ME!

go for www.ebay.com and search for "NOKYA headlights" ;) these are the best moderately priced bulbs i've found ;) you can get some REALLY nice, GOOD quality ones for like $25 SHIPPED!

they're 90/100W which is a LOT better than the stock 55/60W. and get ARCTIC WHITE. it'll give you a nice bluish tint but not too blue as to where it's ricey...
and these bulbs aren't 130W either so they won't melt the wires :)

good luck man
ghost
I have theses bulbs too and they are really nice. Really bright with a little blue tint. I would deffintly(sp?) recommend them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
what about local import shops?

I got myself a cuzo that have blue tinted on it. i liked it very much. at low beam, it look like a blue tinted lights at nite then high beam is super white.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
so what's the highest safest recommended wattage for our double-filament headlight bulbs?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.