Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 CRX Si, and I live in L.A., I wanted to get a b16 swap but I'm not quite sure where I should go. The first time I got a b16 swap, I went to this place called pit crew in san gabriel and they sucked really bad, I'd never go there again in my life. Anyways, I sold that CRX and now I have another on and I need to get a b16 swapped in for a good price, so I was wondering if anybody could refer me to a place that will treat me right and give me a good deal, and also do a cool job as well...Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
^^ why would you say pit crew in san gabriel "sucked really bad"....ive dealt with them on many occassions and im treated warm and friendly...they even gave me some really good deals on some parts, etc...suggestions, advice tips, and so on....good guys there in my book

i would suggest autolink on santa anita, super VIP motorsports in alhambra, both of which are nearby...use the search function if you want to find the address..
peace

·
Registered
112 Posts
i would have to say SouthGate Auto, the guy that owns the place was one of the main headers of JG Engine Dynamics. He does a clean swap, a complete b16 change over for 2300. But its a guarantee that the job is cleaning, the wires especially. Ask Phan, he had a problem with his b16 and the guy named Jorge solved his problem in the spand of 30 mins.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I've personally dealt with Serenity Sound Performance in Orange myself. They've not done an *engine swap* for me, but they've helped me with some suspension work, including installing and adjusting the difficult SPC camber kit. Those guys are very knowledgeable and friendly, I'm sure they'd be able to help you (or at least suggest somebody)

their website is www.serenitysoundusa.com

·
Registered
678 Posts
yo make a right then a left ...there are performance shops on every corner....i have to travel back home to NYC to get my shit like a 1 hour and a half drive from where im at in CT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.