Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no where to hang out anymore. Okeechobee is dead! Medley, the warehouses keeps getting raided, and cops have cracked down on bird road with about 20 cop cars blocking every exit and stupid idiots in old school american cars wit big rims fighting over whos rims are bigger keep doing stupid burnouts at TK causing someone to call the cops in on us. :mad :noo All your rims are small, you all need to get a life. Nobody gives a flying fuck if you got 26" on a car thats not even worth $500 bux

Is there any new spots around. I know 441 is a pretty good little spot but hardly anybody goes there. We need a spot where everyone can just chill (no burn outs and loud abnoxious music from speakers in your stinking grill) :bash

·
Registered
179 Posts
JDMaccord2k said:
There is no where to hang out anymore. Okeechobee is dead! Medley, the warehouses keeps getting raided, and cops have cracked down on bird road with about 20 cop cars blocking every exit and stupid idiots in old school american cars wit big rims fighting over whos rims are bigger keep doing stupid burnouts at TK causing someone to call the cops in on us. :mad :noo All your rims are small, you all need to get a life. Nobody gives a flying fuck if you got 26" on a car thats not even worth $500 bux

Is there any new spots around. I know 441 is a pretty good little spot but hardly anybody goes there. We need a spot where everyone can just chill (no burn outs and loud abnoxious music from speakers in your stinking grill) :bash
You do relize yor racing in the worst poss area in southflorida LOL 441 racing

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GDM S2K said:
You do relize yor racing in the worst poss area in southflorida LOL 441 racing

What? :confused

Sorry, me am stupid. Didnt understand what you were trying to say. Maybe its the way you wrote it. :confused

·
Registered
179 Posts
JDMaccord2k said:
What? :confused

Sorry, me am stupid. Didnt understand what you were trying to say. Maybe its the way you wrote it. :confused
I said your racing in the worst poss spots to run. why not go out to 27 and race where its less populated and more open,

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By 27 you mean okeechoobee right? :bash Have you seen how many cops watch that place. Its only a matter of time before everyone ends up with street racing tickets. Plus that place is full of ricers. There is always a bunch of idiots that messes it up for everyone by doing stupid burn outs for no reason or block the traffic so people call the cops out :rolleyes

·
Registered
361 Posts
well i was in 27 last week, by the gas station called sonuco or something like that, anyways that seens a good spot with no cops at all and we where there racing for a while, i think is better to drive over there even tho is far, cause is worth it, but im not sure if people are going there this week....

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luis_hp64 said:
well i was in 27 last week, by the gas station called sonuco or something like that, anyways that seens a good spot with no cops at all and we where there racing for a while, i think is better to drive over there even tho is far, cause is worth it, but im not sure if people are going there this week....
Yeah, I know that spot out in the dark area of 27th. People go out there every Friday/ Saturday. Gets pretty good but the gas station is only one way in one way out so it gets pretty tight when the cops show up. Pretty cool tho cause they race on 27 right in front of the gas station so you can watch :eek

·
Registered
361 Posts
JDMaccord2k said:
Yeah, I know that spot out in the dark area of 27th. People go out there every Friday/ Saturday. Gets pretty good but the gas station is only one way in one way out so it gets pretty tight when the cops show up. Pretty cool tho cause they race on 27 right in front of the gas station so you can watch :eek
yeap... but im about to quick going to hang outs just because of those rice boys and those "MR My horn in louder than yours" i wish if i could own a parking spot so i could stop'em righ in the entrace lmao if you hear about an other hang out let me know, cause i know there is something going on everyday but i dont even budder my self trying to go there cause i know it will get rated in minutes

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luis_hp64 said:
yeap... but im about to quick going to hang outs just because of those rice boys and those "MR My horn in louder than yours" i wish if i could own a parking spot so i could stop'em righ in the entrace lmao if you hear about an other hang out let me know, cause i know there is something going on everyday but i dont even budder my self trying to go there cause i know it will get rated in minutes
Well you do know about the hang outs further down okeechobee by the Dennys and another one by the Wendys and the Shell

·
Registered
34 Posts
I used to live down in miami when it was the shyt to hang out and have fun and race etc...They are cracking down here in atlanta too.thats why now my cars are all show and no go.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoa!!! Old thread! I dont even live in Miami anymore I live in Brandon. I'm right outside of Tampa! I just come down to Miami on weekends to visit if anything catch a few races :D

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
2 spots

Well if you want to chill there Towers on university and 595 or racing at State road 9 cause 27 is to to to far ;)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
JDMaccord2k said:
Whoa!!! Old thread! I dont even live in Miami anymore I live in Brandon. I'm right outside of Tampa! I just come down to Miami on weekends to visit if anything catch a few races :D
thread is old but who cares :ninja
Miami > tampa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts