Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys? As some of you may know, I bought a 94 Honda Accord with a motor swap a little over a month ago, and I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with the car at the time. Well now I have a guy offering to buy the JDM H22a motor out of the car, and I'm not sure how much to ask for it. The motor's in excellent, if not perfect, condition and has about 10,000 miles or less on it. It also has Stage2 cams and titanium valve springs and lifters. I'd probably let the automatic transmission go with the motor, even though it's blown (but rebuildable if someone wanted to do that), and it has a limited slip differential. Of course, I'd be giving this guy all the computers and wiring harnesses and whatever else he needed off the car for his installation. So what's the value of a motor like this? Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I neglected to mention the motor is also suspected of having flat top pistons installed (although not confirmed) and when the car was put on the dyno with this motor, it showed 211 hp at the wheels.

·
Registered
269 Posts
well being that the tranny is no good, I paid close to 2500 complete with harness, axles, tranny ECU when I got mine, a few years ago, paid like 3300 installed, So with that said, can you confirm mileage? and if the motor is clean, I wouldnt do less than 1100.00 And thats helping him out. Tranny has 2 problems, 1. its messed up 2. its an AUTO. So your not gonna make money off of it. But complete long block with what it has. That should be a fair price. EBay is like 1200+ 165 shipped. . GL :number1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.