Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 98 v6 accord 2dr. with an aem sri and tanabe exhaust. my exhaust was a gift i really dont know muhc about it other than its catback, it says super medallion on the tips, and the tips are HUGE. My question is what should i do next? I dotn want to spend alot of money since i am about to go to college and i am trying to save(but stuff for my car dont count). anyway, thakns for the help

chance

accord on seventeens so clean like it just came out the washin machine

·
Registered
55 Posts
A decent set of aftermarket rims and some lowering springs. You can find the rims fairly cheap about $500 maybe even less(expect to spend at least another $200 for tires). Springs will probably cost you about $250. You can put the springs on yourself its not hard. Then do a sound system.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right now i have seventeens off of an 05acura tl and i like them so im prolly gonna leave the rims alone but i would liek to lower it but not much since ima be driving back and forth form unt to my moms house often. i was thinkin maybe 1 or 1.5 drop but i really dont know. If i was to lower it what would i need what brand would be the best and what kind of money am i gonna spend?...as for the sound i have pioneers in all 4 corners, a pioneer head unit, and a 12 in audiobahn in a probox in the trunk so i am done with that for now. any other suggestions? today i thoguht about an alarm with auto start too?..any input on that?....btw sorry for the late reply i have been in padre for trhe past week...anywyas thakns for the help again

·
Registered
55 Posts
There are a lot of lowering springs out there. Its up to you to decide which ones to get. If you look at them they will tell you the drop they will give you. Just remember you get what you pay for. So if you get some cheapass springs on factory struts expect to bounce up and down everytime you hit a bump. As far as an alarm samething. I would suggest getting one made by DEI though. Easy to install so you can save yourself $200+ in installation fee's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.