Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you ladies going to do to your cars next? Just curious about your build ups. ;)

~Peace :D

· Registered
5,210 Posts
well when i get money for mine to start the modding im gonna first do these things to it....lower it to get rid of the wheel gap, tint the windows, clear out my lights, paint my moldings....make it for show before go kuz its so heavy:D

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Civic_Grl_Rcr said:
New EK sedan - start from scratch
EJ Coupe - different wheels
really ? what year ek, you sould get the 99-up:) get a h22 swap , turbo it, goin all out :) argggggg...... i wish i have more $$$

as for me :)_

for the civic: benen cf lip:) its on the way :)

for the tls: im getin the factory ground effect and mugen rear spoiler :) do you beleave the acura dealer try to sell the kit for 1500, i only pay 900:)

im gonna sell my civic in about a year and get my bf supra :) future look real good :)

· Registered
204 Posts
LAblue said:

really ? what year ek....

as for me :)_

for the civic: benen cf lip:)
Not sure about the year yet. It's still rather up in the air. Prob 98 or so if I find a good deal. I am looking a lot at the Nissan Spec V though. Decisions, decisions.

I will always have my lil ole coupe though. :p

Benen has great products. Very good quality/laid CF. I recently read about a car with the lip that had a front end wreck and the lip is the only thing that held up. I was looking at their hoods but they told me that they don't have a hood made for the 5th gen coupe yet. I am still talking with them about that though. They said the coupe's are about 1/4" longer than the HBs. Like I said, I am still talking about it with them though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.