Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to kinda ruin the mood, but you kept going anyways...?

One of my all time favs is "are you gonna cum yet?" why do girls gotta rush you sometimes???

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
i was getting ridden by this girl once and she screamed stick it in my ass

i was like ughhh so i did it. then another time the same girl was riding me again and screamed punch me in the face

again i was like ughhh. so i was like NO and she screamed. PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WHAT ARE YOU A PUSSY PUNCH ME IN THE FACE. so i punched her in the face. that was a weird experience and a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally freaky girl

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
mrmyz said:
i was getting ridden by this girl once and she screamed stick it in my ass

i was like ughhh so i did it. then another time the same girl was riding me again and screamed punch me in the face

again i was like ughhh. so i was like NO and she screamed. PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WHAT ARE YOU A PUSSY PUNCH ME IN THE FACE. so i punched her in the face. that was a weird experience and a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally freaky girl
lmao ... thats hilarious ahaha

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
oomuskablindoo said:
lmao ... thats hilarious ahaha
yeah you think it was funny scared the shit out of me

G2Tegra said:
when they say another guys name:eek: :mad: :mad:
sux for you dude

CivicChik93 said:
DUDE!! Are you bluntly trying to whore up every forum? Every time you reply to something its "interesting" wtf is up with that?
haha im whoring up sho to but at least i respond with meaning ful comments (or try):(

v6Princess said:
I dunno, it'd hafta be when my boyfriend farted in the middle of sex. That was f*cking nasty and totally killed the mood, but who cares, I love him and that's all that matters. :)
sick shit

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh... :eek:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cmon some of you are holding out im sure there are worse than that...but that one about punching her in the face was funny...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.