Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like this place is really quiet... most likely because we are posting in all of the other forums on this website.

i've never been sure what the purpose of the girl forum is for... is it for girls to relate to other girls? is it a place for girls to vent about girl issues? or is it a place for girls to just be girls? im not quite sure what the girl forum is for, since most of the times, girls get flamed for talking about girl issues in here... sometimes the flaming is started by guys, sometimes by other girls.

so maybe you girls can tell me what the girl forum is supposed to be about, that way, i can try and do a better job of keeping the forum in line the way you girls want it.

what do you want to see less of? what do you want to see more of?

since we're pretty much getting off to a new start here, i thought this would be a way to get some input on how to get this forum started on the right foot. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,038 Posts
lol not too sure what this forum should be about.........girls 'n girl related stuff :)

not too many girls posting tho....we need to bring some life back in here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,562 Posts
i dont really know what the point is either..
i know i usually don't post in here cuz it's mostly guys in here anyway...

and also.. i don't see the need for a seprate place for girls cuz i don't really feel like being differniated guy/girl shouldn't make a difference so why do we need our own forum.. not like we have a "just for boys" subforum :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
uhh.. i mean it has a purpose.. we just usually don't post anything because we're just going to get flammed by guys. I mean there are some guys who are jus so kind, and give great advice from a male perspective..and then we have those assholes who think girls aren't capable of shyet.

like how many topics have we made about how a guy pissed us off? all the girls are supportive, and have similar experiences.. but then there's just one guy asshole that comes out and starts to whore the thread with pathetic nonsense about " girl's don't know how to drive. "

I mean i would whore this forum.. but there's too many guys that flame on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
think it would help if i went nazi mod on the guys in here? im more of the "lasse fare" (sp?) kinda gal, but if you think it'll help, i'll do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,221 Posts
skiglez said:
"we just usually don't post anything because we're just going to get flammed by guys"

"and then we have those assholes who think girls aren't capable of shyet."

"but then there's just one guy asshole that comes out and starts to whore the thread with pathetic nonsense about " girl's don't know how to drive. "

I mean i would whore this forum.. but there's too many guys that flame on here.

I think it's time for you to just Stand Up. Don't let some e-thug, rice boy discourage you from saying or doing what you want to do. There ain't much more that can hurt a man's pride then to get dissed by a female. Most likely the little loser will come back with "girls can't drive" or "you slut/whore/bitch" comment. Their lack of intellect and vocab limits them to an acute since of verbal skills. My whole point is, whether if it's here on SHO or real life, don't let someone else’s negative comments control the outcome of your actions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HBacura said:
I think it's time for you to just Stand Up. Don't let some e-thug, rice boy discourage you from saying or doing what you want to do. There ain't much more that can hurt a man's pride then to get dissed by a female. Most likely the little loser will come back with "girls can't drive" or "you slut/whore/bitch" comment. Their lack of intellect and vocab limits them to an acute since of verbal skills. My whole point is, whether if it's here on SHO or real life, don't let someone else’s negative comments control the outcome of your actions.
amen to that... you sholdnt let the flames stop you from speaking your mind... although im guessing thats a lot of the reason why this forum is quiet. it'll come back.. you'll see. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
HBacura said:
I think it's time for you to just Stand Up. Don't let some e-thug, rice boy discourage you from saying or doing what you want to do. There ain't much more that can hurt a man's pride then to get dissed by a female. Most likely the little loser will come back with "girls can't drive" or "you slut/whore/bitch" comment. Their lack of intellect and vocab limits them to an acute since of verbal skills. My whole point is, whether if it's here on SHO or real life, don't let someone else’s negative comments control the outcome of your actions.

oh yeah i know mang... :D it just gets old after awhile and you really don't want to deal with it anymore you know? i don't let it get to me.. but mang.. they really know how to whore up a thread. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,118 Posts
For some strange reason, I dont think we have some quiet girls. I know all of yall girls can stand up to some little punk who thinks he has to prove his dick size by making fun of the girls. Keep the spirit going girls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,716 Posts
skiglez said:
uhh.. i mean it has a purpose.. we just usually don't post anything because we're just going to get flammed by guys. I mean there are some guys who are jus so kind, and give great advice from a male perspective..and then we have those assholes who think girls aren't capable of shyet.

like how many topics have we made about how a guy pissed us off? all the girls are supportive, and have similar experiences.. but then there's just one guy asshole that comes out and starts to whore the thread with pathetic nonsense about " girl's don't know how to drive. "

I mean i would whore this forum.. but there's too many guys that flame on here.
\\

I smell bullshit. I'm 24years old in Huntington beach and I might? be the first to tell you fuck guys opinion. IF they flame you for being a girl; im sure u can spout ten things back. It doesnt come to that here on SHO. Think about why you are here and why you post here rather than on any other board.
If someone disses you simply because of your gender; turn the other way and dont pay attention. I have seen many females drive a HELL of a lot better than some men I know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
\\

I smell bullshit. I'm 24years old in Huntington beach and I might? be the first to tell you fuck guys opinion. IF they flame you for being a girl; im sure u can spout ten things back. It doesnt come to that here on SHO. Think about why you are here and why you post here rather than on any other board.
If someone disses you simply because of your gender; turn the other way and dont pay attention. I have seen many females drive a HELL of a lot better than some men I know.
i mean.. it get's old.. thats why i hardly post. i really don't give a damn what an asshole has to say about girls.. they can stick their finger in their assholes and smell it for all i care. jus saying.. there's always a noob floating around to flame us.. blah.. but they usually get runned down by the other girls in here. :lol2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,716 Posts
skiglez said:
i mean.. it get's old.. thats why i hardly post. i really don't give a damn what an asshole has to say about girls.. they can stick their finger in their assholes and smell it for all i care. jus saying.. there's always a noob floating around to flame us.. blah.. but they usually get runned down by the other girls in here. :lol2:
Word.
Dont let guys stop you from coming to SHO and posting here. I have seen your sn floating around in someone's sig before sho went down. Keep up the work here and dont let anyone bring you down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Best thing to do is "ignore" the flamer. They're just looking for responses. If you don't respond they'll go away. Carry on in the thread as if their post wasn't even there. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,217 Posts
*cough*GHESTAPO*cough*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Word.
Dont let guys stop you from coming to SHO and posting here. I have seen your sn floating around in someone's sig before sho went down. Keep up the work here and dont let anyone bring you down.
you probably saw me on TEMPs sig yoo..but thanks your thuper cool on my thuper cool list...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,217 Posts
skiglez said:
you probably saw me on TEMPs sig yoo..but thanks your thuper cool on my thuper cool list...

thats because i loved you b4 you abandoned me....:cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,716 Posts
skiglez said:
you probably saw me on TEMPs sig yoo..but thanks your thuper cool on my thuper cool list...

The sig was something like "SkIgLeZ OwNz mee" or something like that.
BTW just for future reference ur car although old and sassy has headlights that are nice and sexy~!:tu2:
Post in civ, accord and whereever you want. Dont let men put u down, keep you down or keep you from posting here on SHO.
I think what seperates SHO from HaN and ISS is that here we are a bit closer in terms of a family type environment. My .02 worth but yea, i even used an email addy on my internet account so I can help bring the so cal people together for meets and such.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
The sig was something like "SkIgLeZ OwNz mee" or something like that.
BTW just for future reference ur car although old and sassy has headlights that are nice and sexy~!:tu2:
Post in civ, accord and whereever you want. Dont let men put u down, keep you down or keep you from posting here on SHO.
I think what seperates SHO from HaN and ISS is that here we are a bit closer in terms of a family type environment. My .02 worth but yea, i even used an email addy on my internet account so I can help bring the so cal people together for meets and such.
i can't help it.. i love the EG generation:p but thanks yoo.. yes my car is sexy.. hahahaha

and psycho03 are you temp!?!?!?!?!??!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top