Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was asleep once and my x-gfriend was feeling me up making it all hard.

I didn't know how long she had been at it.

It was a wierd feeling cuz I felt it even before I woke up...

jay

·
Registered
261 Posts
weirdest thing ever happened to me from my fiancee..um.. nothing much atually but giving me the bj n tring to wake me up. i m sure everybody has that.

but speaking of asleep, i've seen the coolest thing i've ever seen in my whole life. There was one night, my 2 older sisters were chic chatting in my room while i was doing my scale models, then they both fell asleep. after abt an hr, one of my sis sat up n started "dream-talking", which i m used to it. then my other sister sat up to n started doing the same thing too. What surprised me is that they were having conversation, n seemed to have a lot of fun. I was like "dude, nothing beats this, man"..:D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
haha i farted near my girl hella hard to see if they wake up or smile. haha she didnt find out till the 4th time i did it. haha that time it was hella nasty...she grabbed my balls and threatened to squeeze, haha i said im sorrie and started to wrestle. haha she was a cool girl.
omg my best friend she came over and she is a hottie...i didnt knwo cause my dad let her in and i was in the room getting off..she came in and im like sheit...i pretended i was asleep then she hella jumped on me...hahah i was like O no. haha.

·
Registered
214 Posts
AccOrDZteCh said:
haha i farted near my girl hella hard to see if they wake up or smile. haha she didnt find out till the 4th time i did it. haha that time it was hella nasty...she grabbed my balls and threatened to squeeze, haha i said im sorrie and started to wrestle. haha she was a cool girl.
omg my best friend she came over and she is a hottie...i didnt knwo cause my dad let her in and i was in the room getting off..she came in and im like sheit...i pretended i was asleep then she hella jumped on me...hahah i was like O no. haha.
dude you lucky bastard..any pics of yo women...haha

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
AccOrDZteCh said:

lmao

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
haha my girl, or should i say my x..i wish i had a pic..the only one i had was on my wall but she is hella fine. none of my friends met her, hehe lucky me. everyone was mad cause i got with her and im not soo good looking. wish i was still with her though. she grabbed my balls casue she was hella mad at me.

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
AccOrDZteCh said:
suck my limp penis

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
my X's or girl haven't done anything to me while i was sleeping

·
Registered
198 Posts
My x jumped out of bed in the middle of the night screaming that there was spiders in the bed. So I jumped out and turned the lights on and checked the covers. Nothing. She was pointing where she saw them, but I couldn't find anything. So she crawls back in bed and falls asleep. Brought it up the next morning and she didn't remember ANY of it.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
sometimes i stick my hand in my pants like al bundy...hehe if i dont have a cover..iono..habbit i guess...

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
my ex starting licking my nipples and stroking my cock while i was asleep. then i rolled over and she got mad, so she stuck a pen up my ass....that sucked. i got pisssed, but she made it up to me by letting me ass fuck her. and she had ass for DAYS...shit, maybe weeks!!! hahaha

·
Registered
985 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
my ex starting licking my nipples and stroking my cock while i was asleep. then i rolled over and she got mad, so she stuck a pen up my ass....that sucked. i got pisssed, but she made it up to me by letting me ass fuck her. and she had ass for DAYS...shit, maybe weeks!!! hahaha
ouch

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
b18bintegra said:
My girl fucked me while I was sleeping! It was wierd then I woke up rite after she started, she did everything, put on the condom and all! She said i busted as soon as she went in! It felt great after I realized wat was happening though!
dude that is pretty scarey, you do realize it don't you? I still don't know if that happened to me by my xgf. i mean she did some stuff to me pretty much just feeling me up but I don't know what else?

doesn't sex without consent count as rape?

jay

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
no...bad sex is called rape :D

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
im sorry but dude, i wouldnt call sex while im sleeping rape, id just call it a good dream.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts