Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend got his Integra Type-R hit in the rear, and my other friend has a 93 civic coupe ex that he is going to put some of the parts in.

He is going to put the engine and tranny in, and he wants to know if the suspension (including 5 lug) and interior (including dash) would fit. Anybody with any info/input I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Motor you will have to add mounts I think and use integra axles and the lug wont work you would have to do the 5 lug converison and also dont think the dash will fit.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Hey camo crx guy where you from? I knew a team in northern cali here that were on superhonda I think and they were from Stockton, Cali

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i would also grab the seats and steering wheel

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay so this is what can be done
Motor - Of Course
Tranny - Of Course
Dash - Maybe....
Suspension - No???
Interior (seats, Misc.) - yeah

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
You gotta do the whole 5 lug conversion for the suspension.

For the interior, you can do the swap, but apparently it's a bitch to do the doors. They wont close, so you gotta use a heat gun and heat up the door panels, then close the door while it's hot, so they mold to the dash. This might only be applicable for the EG civics, so someone correct me????

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Civic/ Integra are almost indentical. You can put a teg front clip on a civic basically. Its how willing are you to go deep into this?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
thats a goldmine your friend has available most everything will fit. the civic and integra were built on the same chassy. tell him he's a lucky bastard and he should sell me the steering wheel :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The steering wheel is gone i'm pretty sure. any who, me and my friends have been pull what we want off this car, literally. So if I had gotten it, I just would've given it to you for free.

on another note, Can the stock motor mounts be used, and if not where can I get them? I tried Place Racing, but their site has been down for a while. and Also what do I need for the whole OBD-I,II transfusion? Where can I get them for cheap?
It's a 1993 civic.

guys, i appreciate this more than you know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
the dash defnetly fits i have a gsr dash in my 94 hatch

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
You don't need any custom motor mounts to put a B-series in any 92-00 Civic, just a matter of mix-n-matching the right mounts & brackets. If you pull all the mounts from the ITR you'll be just about set, if anything is missing you can use parts from the B16 del Sol if putting into OBD1 Civic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts