Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear that there is this device that can plug into your antennae input on the HU, and then when you want to listen to whatever the device is hooked up to (mp3 player, cd changer, etc) you can program it to broad cast over a certain "dead" fm station. so for instance when you turn to station 99.9 you will hear the mp3 player. know what im talking about? what is it called? more info please!:confused:

·
Registered
329 Posts
SpoonCivicSedan said:
My best guess would be an "FM modulator"???That is what is on some of the aftermarket CD changers that are made to work with a factory radio.
Later.
Yeah, you got it on the head.

Donlt use something that is FM modulated unless you really really have too... it's usually not a big deal to have something installed and hard wired... unless you want to stay completely stock...

·
Registered
111 Posts
i bet you could find something on eBay....

if not, just search crutchfield or yahoo and shop out the best price. why, may i ask, are you wanting to modulate something?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
modulation isn't the best choice, but sometimes it's necessary. If you want to hook up an external source but don't have any inputs on the HU, then you do what you gotta do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.