Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up people!!!! I'm new here and have just been browsing and it seems like you guys know your info, so thats cool. I got a 90 Accord LX with Skunk2 coilovers, Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks, 17" Konig Verdicts (black opal), 18" Tenzo Shu-4 (white), AEM intake, Apexi Dunk exhaust, and a bunch of other things done to it. But anyways, I got a question for you people. I want to get a Fiber Images carbon fiber hood for my car, and was looking into ordering it from www.extremedimensions.com. I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with ordering from them. Was the product in good shape when you got it? I live in R.I., and their located in C.A., so that a long distance for it to travel. Any info is appreciated, Thanks!!!!!

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here. How do you like your konig verdicts? I was planning on getting some 18" in black this summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.