Votes: 2 3.8%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My top 3

1.Realplayer
For taking over your entire computer with bannercrap and offering a tiny videoplayback screen that's very limited in adjusting. Plus offering no good codecs.
:bh :bh :bh :bh :bh

2.Windows Mediaplayer
Especially with 10 you have these uber irritating pop-up bars that won't go away after 10 seconds into the movie. Weird shortcuts, you need to point your mouse to stop or play the video.
:bh :bh :bh

3.Quicktime
You need to buy, yes BUY the complete version to play video's full screen :bye . Overal I think this player has to offer the most.
:bh :bh

·
Registered
671 Posts
wmp all the way. i dont use anything else. i uninstalled realplayer and only have quicktime (free verison) to play the videos that require quicktime.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
WMP... my CPU Usage shoots through the roof when I use it. So it slows down my lappy considerably. No other player does that. No I just hook my speakers up to my mp3 player unless I watch a movie, in which case I can use WMP cuz I don't run any other programs when I'm watching movies.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I don't like Real Player. Quicktime is annoying but its ok. I like windows media player. could have a few extra features. i use PowerDVD now to play all of my avi/mpeg/dvd. i can speed up the parts i get bored of. sometimes wmp won't let u speed up

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I use winamp, and since it doesn't play MOV files, i also have quicktime. I hate wmp, and I also hate realplayer teh most. Winamp is great, the gui is small, simple, full of options, plays streaming music (gotta represent teh digitally imported streams), movies, dvd's, cd's, mpg's, you name it and it's free. :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
wmp all the way. i dont use anything else. i uninstalled realplayer and only have quicktime (free verison) to play the videos that require quicktime.

I'm wit him...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.