Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found me a good deal on a venom 400 chip for my car...anyone else out there have this already and if so....what do you think about it.....

·
Registered
432 Posts
I know there's a few folks out there with it. I've heard both good and bad. The bad is not really "bad". Just didn't give the results they were expecting.

Ps - We'll have to start a Jacksonville group soon. You're about the 10th person I've seen from here. I live over by the Avenues Mall myself.

·
Registered
430 Posts
The Venom 400 is actually like an extra computer that taps into your intake manifold(if I remember correctly) and your mass air sensor. It readjusts your air/fuel mixtures and ignition curves. I had it on my DX before I got my Si and I liked it. I definately noticed the gains, and you can turn it on and off whenever you want. Just do that with the car turned off. There's also a little LED inside your car that shines letting you know when its working. I guess performance gains would depend on other mods done to the car (I had intake, header, and cat-back exhaust). Try it, I think you'll like it.
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.