Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

What is your goal?

• All Show - I know I'm slow, but damn, I look good!

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Mostly show, but some go (I/H/E, Like Whoa kit, large rims)

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Mostly go, but some show (light-weight sm. rims, swap)

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • All go - completely sleeper

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Show/Stereo - I like it loud and pretty

Votes: 4 5.6%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,210 Posts
i'm gonna go with both but leaning more towards show in the beginning, then when i get enuff money do an engine swap and make my baby fast:D

· Registered
1,336 Posts
mostly go for the civic , but both of my cars are pretty good looking :) its good to be fast but its doesnt hurt to look good as well :)

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been little show, mostly go with my EJ since the get-go. If I get an EK 4 door, it will have to have a kit and large rims (all street - no strip/track) But I will still want a swap and FI. Guess it will be a half/half. I am not going to worry about weight/hp ratios and crap. I want it to look gooooood for once. (don't get me wrong, the EJ looks nice and clean, just not very turn-your-head stylish)

· Registered
278 Posts
well the way Im doinig mine is all go now once its as fast as i want it (well fast enough to make me happy) then i make it look faster but until then its all go sleeper!

· Registered
9 Posts
Where you goin with your ride?

So far my car has been lowered with tokico shocks and lowering springs, 17" rims with toyo proxes fz4's , tinted the windows, I put in NGK plugs, matrix speedglows and a stereo. I want to go go go faster but funds aren't permitting right now. I had a little accident with a garbage truck that set me back!

· Registered
521 Posts
I'm all about being fast. Right now(just bought the car 1 month ago)I have bosal full stainless steel exhaust system, injen CAI, ignition wires. I'm waiting on my aem cam gear, fuel rail, and fuel pressure regulator. And I need to install my Apex AFC controller.

The only thign I basically have for show is a set of 18" 6s but I'm soon swapping them out for a nice set of generic spoons.:D

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trickturn said:
All show

My phattey 20" dubs, green sidemarkers, hyperblue 3 story wing, my monkeybars actin all wild up in my shizit, & to top it off... my cross drilled brake lines!!! What a bargain those were!

Pete
Why, that sounds just like my hubby's car!!! :D LOL

· Registered
3,117 Posts
Hey Lauren on the way back from NOPI two years ago we raced a pair of Neons, the older DOHC cars(I dont know the extent of their mods... ), and I was surprised they pulled pretty hard, and we were rolling 110+. Heck one even beat my friends 91 ZC hatch!

· Registered
521 Posts
danmakG60 said:
Hey Lauren on the way back from NOPI two years ago we raced a pair of Neons, the older DOHC cars(I dont know the extent of their mods... ), and I was surprised they pulled pretty hard, and we were rolling 110+. Heck one even beat my friends 91 ZC hatch!
haha yeah they are pretty fast once you tune them but I have the r/t model so its a bit faster than the regular. But I love your car.:eek: :)

· Registered
261 Posts
my car is a quiet car. only thing you can see is that its dropped and has rims. not even an exhaust :p it catches your eye only if you know something about cars.. like the yellow shocks n springs that kinda pop out from behind the rims and the lower tie bar thats under the car.

i just dropped a b18 into my green jellybean and i said i wouldnt go turbo... but i dont know... its addicting!!so thats probably next on my list =T

btw.. Civic Grl racer thats a dope sig. :) congrats to you - a soon to be mom! must be exciting!

· Registered
25 Posts
hmm i dont know where i am.. definately sound.. partially show...18" rims, exhausts, waiting for kit to arrive... but it's an exv6.. of course it goes.. =P

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.