Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 98 prelude sh with 17" speedy lite8 rims and no supension work at all the wheel gap in the in the back is 2.5" and the wheel gap in front is 1.75" is this normal, because i want to lower my car but i want to know if i need to fix anything first. ill put up pics soon

:confused

·
Registered
349 Posts
What size are your rims...

13"......actually, depending on your rim/tire size, that could be very normal....try the search feature for your question, you will get hella flamed otherwise....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dr Mabe said:
i have a 98 prelude sh with speedy lite8 rims and no supension work at all the wheel gap in the in the back is 2.5" and the wheel gap in front is 1.75" is this normal, because i want to lower my car but i want to know if i need to fix anything first. ill put up pics soon
Buy a tein coilover setup and set the darn thing how you want it. Problem solved. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all the lowering kits that ive seen lower the car more in the front that in the back, i want my car to have a even wheel gap all arround preferably about a 1/3 inch, the tein setup is way to exspensive for me :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
go with a coilover setup.. tein preferable. you can adjust ride height, whereas with a spring/strut combo your stuck with what you have, plus coilovers are a better bang for your buck. spend your money right the first time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.