Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help on removing a wheel hub for a crx... im trying to change out lug studs because mind decided to break on me... can anyone help me out??
thanks
TJ

·
Registered
139 Posts
You don't need to pull the hub to change the studs. Just pull the rotors (if front) and pound the old one out and torque the new one in. Pretty much the same for the rears (drum or disc)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
deepstaged said:
You don't need to pull the hub to change the studs. Just pull the rotors (if front) and pound the old one out and torque the new one in. Pretty much the same for the rears (drum or disc)

word....extended studs own

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
oh yes, especially in the rear on a front wheel drive car. :eek:

i will get them when i finally get around to getting some tires for me rotas

·
Registered
139 Posts
phan said:
oh yes, especially in the rear on a front wheel drive car. :eek:
Not 100% sure.. but I believe in 'certain' autocross and road racing classes... you have to have the extended studs on all 4 corners in order to pass tech inspection..

In drag racing you do if you are running slicks and skinnies.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
deepstaged said:
Not 100% sure.. but I believe in 'certain' autocross and road racing classes... you have to have the extended studs on all 4 corners in order to pass tech inspection..

In drag racing you do if you are running slicks and skinnies.

oi

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
laughing? bahh, i didn't know that. :eek:

thanks deepstaged. :tu:
i need tools.....i need to go gamble and win like $10000

·
Registered
139 Posts
temp03 said:
Nah man...$500 at Sears gets you all the tools you need to get started (including tool box)...hit up the after Thanksgiving sale.... hella discounts...somewhere like 40-70% off.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
deepstaged said:
Nah man...$500 at Sears gets you all the tools you need to get started (including tool box)...hit up the after Thanksgiving sale.... hella discounts...somewhere like 40-70% off.

they have like a craftsman 300pc set for about $300

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp03 said:
fuck that, let's pull our money together and buy some lotto tickets. when we win, i keep the money...sound good? :eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
phan said:
fuck that, let's pull our money together and buy some lotto tickets. when we win, i keep the money...sound good? :eek:
Fine... but I want to hold the big fake check!!

I am transferring my 100 pesos now...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts