Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NBP(black) lude and want to put on some 16x7 rota GT3s in royal black or gunmetal. Which would look the best IYO?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
phrancis said:
I have a black car too and i was thinking of black, hyper black, or gunmetal rims for it. I think black would be too dark on an already black car... not enough contrast.
yeah it makes it hard to see the detail of the rims and I always end up thinking the car has steelies on it. If you're going to put the money on rims make sure they are something people will see.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
WillyG said:
yeah it makes it hard to see the detail of the rims and I always end up thinking the car has steelies on it. If you're going to put the money on rims make sure they are something people will see.
Yeah, so go chrome :eek Naw, go hyper black or at least black with polished lip.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks for the feedback! I was thinking black too. It should look really good and subtle at the same time.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
i was gonna get these at one time. I was looking at them trying to decide what color wanted and realized how much more i like the gunmetal with polished over the black. The black was just too black, like really deep black

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black was my #1 choice. I also considered the royal bronze(polish lip) too, just to be different and contrast the black car. What do you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts