Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have wheel spacers on their 5th gen accord? Preferebly H&R, I am thinking about gettin some..wondering if it would be worth gettin. I am keeping my stock 94 EX rims too by the way, so ya'll think they would look good on it. My car is bout to be lowered 1.75" too. Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
All i can tell you is that i heard that they put madd stress on your wheel bearings in the rear, but im not sure of the front. Why would you want to bring out your wheels out by like .5", more stability? if so, look into gettin wider rims and or tires. i believe stock tires are 195/60R15, well, you can go up to 205/55R15 safely, cause i had that before too.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had just thought that it would give more of an even look....to where the rims wouldn't be up in the wheel well as much....plus i want to keep my 94 ex rims. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have wheel spacers on their 5th gen accord? Preferebly H&R, I am thinking about gettin some..wondering if it would be worth gettin. I am keeping my stock 94 EX rims too by the way, so ya'll think they would look good on it. My car is bout to be lowered 1.75" too. Thanks
H&R wheel spacers are very good, but I think the BONOSS wheel spacers are also awwesome,
they are worth buying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts