Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of White HP Racing 17X8 wheels and tires for sale (universal 4 lug). The tires are goodyear eagle hp ultra plus 215/40-17s. I bought the wheels and tires in December of this past year. I have balanced and rotated the wheels every 3k miles. Since December, I have had the car four wheel aligned twice. There is a small scratch on the outside of one of the wheels. This did not warp or damage the wheel beyond just looks and is hardly noticeable. These wheels and tires are in great condition. This wheel and tire package will tremendously help your car traction wise. I am asking for $800 firm. The tires retail for $750 and the wheels retail for $600. I won't break up the wheels and tires. Email me at [email protected] for questions and pictures.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Where are you located? also would you be interested in a trade for my LEXANI IRIS'S? they are 17x7.5 with NITTO NT450 tire's rims and tires are brand new 0miles on them....you can see the rims at WWW.LEXANI.COM just click on iris....let me know

thanks for your time-Rob

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alabama - I don't really want to trade. The whole reason I am selling these perfectly good wheels is because I'm getting out of the "import scene". I just want a normal civic now. The price I am asking is way more than fair. There is a guy in nevada wanting to know the price he would have to pay to get them shipped there, so I am going to the post office tomorrow to have them weighed. I'm also taking them to a couple of car meeting for different clubs in my area to show them off. Let me know something soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts