Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into buying some Tenzo R Mean 6s for my civic. Wheelmax has them for $799 with tires but im a little weary of ordering from them. Are they reliable? If not does anyone know of a more reliable place that i can get them for the same priceor a a cheaper price?
thanx

·
Registered
837 Posts
as far as i know there legit.

·
Registered
678 Posts
i got my rims from them...i am up in CT and my rims got to me in 2 days i was amazed by the service great place to deal with...oh by the way i told them i was asuperhonda member and recieved a 5 percent discount...dont know if it still works but you can try.....

·
Registered
480 Posts
I ordered my Arospeed RSGT's 17" Gunmetal from them about a week ago....I was gonna get some Tenzo R passion-5's but they were out....as far as i know they are also out of the Mean-6's too as well as a lot of the other Tenzo R rims....bout a week ago they had a free shipping and lug nuts deal...dunno if it still applies...u should ask about it though cause i found out about it a day after the sale ended and i asked the guy if he could still give me the deal and he did

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
i was GOING to order my tenzoR passion-5's from them until i called them and found out that they wouldn't be able to get them to me for like 3 weeks cause they weren't in stock :mad:

so i ordered themf rom my local import shop.

and their prices are REALLY good but they get you on S+H it was gonna be over a hundred bucks to ship way out here to AZ cause they're in Florida....

but other than that, they're cool ;)
ghost

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
1 point 6 said:
ive ordered 5 sets of wheels from them, and have had nothing but good things to say. Always on time, always correct and have good customer skills.

On $799 you should pay like $900 with shipping and tax.
I love you man, and miss you......Until we meet again......some sunny day! :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx for all the replies guys....i should be calling them within the next week or so...gonna be a kinda hectic week with work but i will let yall know how it goes with the service and whether they are still out of stock...thanx again

·
Registered
513 Posts
My girl and I tried ordering from them numberous times for the ADR tensions in 17" and they suck with serivice and the people there push you to getting 18"'s when I really want 17"'s I just hate that.

and my bro ordered the Axis sev7ens we got em now but really they suck with everything.......it even took almost a month to get em......im not dealing with them anymore.

·
Registered
678 Posts
well thats 1 negative reply ...chances are there would be 1 anyway.....roll with them they are straight!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.