Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, my search buttom doesnt work. anyone else have this problem?

anyways, what are some good sites to find wheels with tires?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
www.google.com

hahah not to be dick...but thats how i got mine. found the lowest price that way.
Hey, google works.

I haven't ordered any tires/rims from tirerack. However I ordered my brake pads off them, they had excellent service and what seemed to be a good selection of tires/rims to choose from. I'd recommend checking them out.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im looking for 16's or 17's mostly 17's, but if i found a nice cheap set of 16's i'd buy them.
I found some wheels and tires locally.
heres a pic,

heres what the description says,

I bought these rims with tires last summer for around $980. They have less than 1,000 miles on the rims and tires. The ONLY reason I am selling these are because I recently bought a new car and they do not fit on it. They have Yokohama AVS ES100 (205/40/17) tires on them. The rims are 17x7 exel BK-7 gunmetal in color. The bolt pattern is 4x100, 4x1.114.3 with an offset of 42. There is nothing wrong with these rims or tires, absolutely perfect shape.

heres the wheels at the site he bought from,
http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=1384

So how much do you think they are worth? im going to look at them tomorrow cause hes working now.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry i didnt no that there was a wheel section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.