Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I always left mine on, but I live ai Alabama. We get snow like once every three years and it's only about an inch or two....

·
Registered
403 Posts
I take mine off every Fall, because who knows when its gonna snow in Iowa. My rims are on probably about 3 to 4 months out of the year wich kinda sucks...

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
I take them off when it starts to get cold. Nov-Dec. Then put them on when its warm and going to stay warm. Usually around now and mid april.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ray Nite said:
I was just wondering does anybody take there custom wheels off when it snows? I take mine off the day before the first snow of winter or fall and I put them back on sometime in the middle of spring and leave them on thru summer.
I take my summer wheels & tires off around Thanksgiving at the latest and put them back on after April 15. I use the stock rims with dedicated winter tires (Dunlop M3 WinterSports) that are the stock size 205/55/VR16.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
only take off chromies. people i know take them off around halfway through november. we put them on around march (or after the snow melts and a few rains happen)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Summer wheels and tires went on today. Only this summer left on the EAGLES.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.