Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can find Vertical door kits? Like a conversion that makes the doors open up. like the Lamborghini doors. :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Its being discussed in another post going on right now..... I think it has a simliar title..... BTW anyone have pics of how these operate I can have my dad weld me up a set at work

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
asylumms.com sells em. I hear their service is bad though ... no personal experiences with them, however. I think they're between 1-2 grand, and I think it says exact fitment and no welding required .... but who knows just check it out.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Im talking in reference to installing them on a integra.........the hinge mechanism would operate differently cuz the lamborghini's doors just swing straight up clearing the sides of the doors because of how its built at a angle.... Integras on the other hand have almost vertical doors

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oomuskablindoo said:
asylumms.com sells em. I hear their service is bad though ... no personal experiences with them, however. I think they're between 1-2 grand, and I think it says exact fitment and no welding required .... but who knows just check it out.

wow that site looks TACKY. =P:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts