Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for NGK PLugs for my friend's Acura CL 3.0 (Same engine as Accord V6). The part number is PZFR5F-11. On the NGK site, when i click on the part number provided from the search, the part number refers to the G-Power Platinums, Laser Platinums and the VX Platinums.

What differentiates the three types of plugs? Is there part of the part number that i'm missing? I'm looking for the VX Platinums, since they are the cheapest. Where can i purchase these online for a good price? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You can get them at any auto store just about

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to save a bit on the plugs cause i gotta a quote for like 15 a plug. Anyone know of a place online? Thanks.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The ngk spark plugs I have are the v-power resistor type. I paid $6.50 a plug at A&A.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to sparkplugs.com but they only list the laser platinums. Does anyone know the part number for the G-power platinum plugs or the VX platinum plugs? Thanks.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Richie V6 said:
NGK platinum isnt quality? my car run much smoother with them
I agreed with you I just took out my denso and replace them with my stock ngk platium and notties my car does run smoother then the denso!

·
Registered
513 Posts
PEP-BOYS got em'

·
Registered
390 Posts
if u want NGK platinums, the ones that list for over 100k miles and the ones that come stock on the 3.0 V6 then i got a set of 6 only used 12k miles for sale

make me an offer

i got close-up pics of them too so u can see that they were not used long and will last a long time

let me know, pm or email

1 - 14 of 14 Posts