Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ebay doesn't have them, only racerwheel.com has them, way to expensive there. i'm looking to spend only around a 100 max on freakin altezzas, i saw these on a sliver civic, and i actually liked them..so thats why i'm looking for them elsewhere

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
sho2kciv said:
ebay doesn't have them, only racerwheel.com has them, way to expensive there. i'm looking to spend only around a 100 max on freakin altezzas, i saw these on a sliver civic, and i actually liked them..so thats why i'm looking for them elsewhere

i woundn't pay a cent for those lights:noo

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
sho2kciv said:

Yo, I want your stock red/clears when you get your sweet altezzas. Hook me up with a pm when you get them!! :w00t

·
Registered
868 Posts
sho2kciv said:

there not that bad. i've def seen worse...
to each his own, that's what they say at least

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
hey guys i used to like them very first gen altezzas for the 96-00 civics. the ones with 2 red circles on each side. :D

but shit WTF happened these days to those lights??

but tell the truth how many of us really have them still and just sacred to admit it? :rolleyes

i love the stock red/whites ;)

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
civicilian said:
Yo, I want your stock red/clears when you get your sweet altezzas. Hook me up with a pm when you get them!! :w00t
You beat me to it! Theres this girl who wants to get altezzas, and im trying to encourage her to get them cause then she will give her red/clears :clap

G

·
1hgej1 said:
Altezza's on a fast car could be real sleeper :lmao
HAHAHAHA! :lmao

Now, these aren't as bad as most of the other lights out there. I certainly wouldn't disgrace my car with altezzas, but these aren't horrendous.

I looked all over, but I couldn't find them anywhere. You'll just have to suck it up and pay $145.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
1hgej1 said:
Altezza's on a fast car could be real sleeper :lmao
i remember last year, when sport compact car did their "sleeper" issue, one thing they mentioned that could help make your car into a sleeper is to "get in with the LED nozzle light, unerbody neon, altezza tail light crowd".

:p

still, those lights aren't the worst ones i've ever seen. and they might look alright on a silver car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.