Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I am now ready to do my engine swap, but does anyone know of a good place to pick up a H22A, or H22A type-s. All of the places I have called are either out, or only have it with auto in stock. Does anyone know of any places that might have one in stock. I need the engine, 5-speed tranny, ECU, Wire Harness, and all other parts need for the swap into a 97 LX. Thanks for any help that anyone can give me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked out that site, it said they only have h22's for accord up to 95. I need to get a 97 or newer. I have emailed them to see if they have anything newer, but I havent heard back. Does anyone have any other places to pick up an H22A

·
Registered
13 Posts
the swaps from www.jdmclub.com are complete.....when i got mine, there was the motor, tranny, ecu, axles, complete uncut wiring harness, shift linkage, gauge cluster, header with downpipe, and shifter.....they can get obd2 motors, but they cost a little more.....the swap was in nearly perfect condition and had 56000 miles.....the only problems with it were a broken tps, chipped crank pulley, and a couple cracks on the valve cover.....i will get my next swap from there.....if you want to see pics of it, go to.....

http://www.cybercandy.org/roger/h22a

·
Registered
20 Posts
pdub said:
I checked out that site, it said they only have h22's for accord up to 95. I need to get a 97 or newer. I have emailed them to see if they have anything newer, but I havent heard back. Does anyone have any other places to pick up an H22A
mark can get you an h22a type s motor if that is what you want.

if you have IM, his screen name is markgml18

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.