Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Where Can I Order an NSX Wide Body kit?

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Viper 
#1 ·
I need to order it for me car, from where?

#6 ·
That kit looks tight. I am curious how much the entire setup including painting costs. The door "covers" don't have handles either and that might make it a little more expensive as well unless you are planning to have shaved handles with door pop.
Kit $700 + Mounting ? + Painting ? = ?

#12 ·
TekRacerX said:
nosaccordv6, how much did ur air setup cost? and how is that 75 shot nitrous kit?
I paid a total of $1100 for my air suspension kit. It is actually cylinder that are filled wth air that raises and lowers the car. As for the nitrous I'v had it for a while and in my experience as long as you use it in moderation you will be safe running it

#15 ·
ok guys, thanx, but im not gonna get the urethane bumper, the guy at the chop told me that the kit will be extremely hard to install if it dont fit becuz unlike fiberglass, u must heat it with a heat gun and blah blah blah to get it to fit, so its not worth it.

so im ordering the BW1 kit, BW2 hood, Z3 fenders, NSX Wide Body Kit, 5200k HID kit, undecided on rims and tires

#16 ·
Viper said:
ok guys, thanx, but im not gonna get the urethane bumper, the guy at the chop told me that the kit will be extremely hard to install if it dont fit becuz unlike fiberglass, u must heat it with a heat gun and blah blah blah to get it to fit, so its not worth it.

so im ordering the BW1 kit, BW2 hood, Z3 fenders, NSX Wide Body Kit, 5200k HID kit, undecided on rims and tires
you arent gonna have any money left after there finished hackin and moldin and sanding and prepping all those bell's and whistle's. all this on a daily driver??? yo dude you live in brooklyn not huntington beach!! brooklyn is gonna eat this pretty car alive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.