Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a ported polished d16y8 head without having to send in a core? i was looking at gude, but i'm not sure if they need the core or not. i have a d16y5 and sending in that core will not get me a y8, this much i know, so is there anywhere i can get a whole package?

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
Exospeed used to offer this, but their customer service has gone down the toilet, so I would be hesitant to deal with them. Most places require a core, but you can always call and see if they have any available. On a side note, my ported y8 head will be available for sale later this summer when the motor comes out :)

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
kommon_sense said:
Exospeed used to offer this, but their customer service has gone down the toilet, so I would be hesitant to deal with them. Most places require a core, but you can always call and see if they have any available. On a side note, my ported y8 head will be available for sale later this summer when the motor comes out :)
some plans in the works eh??? :ninja

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kommon_sense said:
how much u want for that head?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.